Sponsored by:

Some people

Search this Thread

Old 20 September 2017, 04:10 PM
NOSSY_89
Scooby Regular

Received 447 Likes on 371 Posts
Default Some people

I'm sat in my car parked up on the side then all I hear is crash have a look and a kid decides to ride his bike straight into my car. If that wasn't bad enough he was arguing with another kid and decides to smash my car again.

I open my door and say something to then realise the kid's mum is there watching the whole thing but was ready to act like nothing had happened. Its only after I said something she said yeah watch the car.

You got the whole pavement why do you even have to come close to my car.

This is why we can't have nice things

Its one of those situations where you have to tread really careful

Just realised probably the wrong section but needed to get my frustration out. You guys must understand

Last edited by NOSSY_89; 20 September 2017 at 04:11 PM.
Old 20 September 2017, 05:34 PM
Paben
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NOSSY_89
I'm sat in my car parked up on the side then all I hear is crash have a look and a kid decides to ride his bike straight into my car. If that wasn't bad enough he was arguing with another kid and decides to smash my car again.

I open my door and say something to then realise the kid's mum is there watching the whole thing but was ready to act like nothing had happened. Its only after I said something she said yeah watch the car.

You got the whole pavement why do you even have to come close to my car.

This is why we can't have nice things

Its one of those situations where you have to tread really careful

Just realised probably the wrong section but needed to get my frustration out. You guys must understand

You should have punched mum and kids to the ground, given them a good kicking, and then driven off over their bikes. The police would have understood.
Old 20 September 2017, 07:20 PM
Smithys STI
Scooby Regular

Received 140 Likes on 100 Posts

I came back to my wife's old golf to find a nice big dent and scrape on the rear 1/4 panel the kids that were still there had no problem in grassing there mate up that rode his bike in to it up.
My wife fuming went and knocked on the door (she's more scarey than me) and spoke to the parents who said to get a quote from a body shop which was £500...they paid up cash and I had it repaired for £200!! Happy days!!
Old 20 September 2017, 08:38 PM
stamina_daddy
Scooby Regular

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

It's a difficult one for sure. I'm 42 and grew up playing in the streets playing kerby etc and the roads were pretty empty.
where I live there's a few kids that play football in the road on occasion and when I see them I either say to be careful of my car or I just go out and move it.
it's mixed feelings with me.i don't want them to hit anyone's car but realise that how can 10 year olds realise that people have 50k sat on the road outside there houses.
​​​​​justin
Old 20 September 2017, 08:40 PM
Steve001
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smithys STI
I came back to my wife's old golf to find a nice big dent and scrape on the rear 1/4 panel the kids that were still there had no problem in grassing there mate up that rode his bike in to it up.
My wife fuming went and knocked on the door (she's more scarey than me) and spoke to the parents who said to get a quote from a body shop which was £500...they paid up cash and I had it repaired for £200!! Happy days!!
Did you return the surplus £300?
Old 20 September 2017, 08:41 PM
NOSSY_89
Scooby Regular

Not round here mate gotta be real careful if you get what I'm saying some people who just don't care about the area or being civilised.

A few weeks ago there were 2 shootings, the whole area told them who it was and why, cops couldn't care at all lol

Last edited by NOSSY_89; 20 September 2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old 20 September 2017, 08:43 PM
NOSSY_89
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stamina_daddy
It's a difficult one for sure. I'm 42 and grew up playing in the streets playing kerby etc and the roads were pretty empty.
where I live there's a few kids that play football in the road on occasion and when I see them I either say to be careful of my car or I just go out and move it.
it's mixed feelings with me.i don't want them to hit anyone's car but realise that how can 10 year olds realise that people have 50k sat on the road outside there houses.
​​​​​justin
Get what your saying mate accidents do happen but its when the parents don't say anything. Like as an adult if a child is under your supervision its just common curtsey if the child is getting too close or in the way to say something. No apology or anything
Old 20 September 2017, 08:46 PM
Smithys STI
Scooby Regular

Received 140 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve001
Did you return the surplus £300?
No chance!! Let's just call it compensation.