Sponsored by:

Jdm values

Search this Thread

Old 11 August 2017, 07:18 PM
daz1968
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jdm values

I currently have a 2004 widetrack jdm sti with 93k on the clock some in Km some in miles although I am unsure how many of each, it is due a cambelt and has some laquer peel on drivers side front wing, although had new rear struts a few months ago. Only mods are stainless cat back and remap.
What would be a fair price for its value, also would it be better if I got the wing sorted and cam belt changed.
Not a for sale thread though as I am undecided what to do as can't find anything to replace it with so may end up keeping it.
These cars are really difficult to part with.

Thanks
Old 12 August 2017, 03:34 PM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

Received 256 Likes on 222 Posts

Just remember if you do sell you might not get another, the way everyone is breaking them. Even guys are buying them and breaking them on there drive ways. So prices will just keep going up. I'd get the wing sorted forsale. Depends if belts are overdue or not. If they are then yes asap. If not then leave them as won't add that much to value. Guessing doesn't have full history.
Old 12 August 2017, 04:14 PM
stiMIGHTYsti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's the reason why I kinda regret selling My05Widetrack as for what I sold it for a year ago it came back up for sale few month back with added 2.5k up on what I sold it for.