Owners manual for a MY03 JDM STI

Search this Thread

Old 05 April 2017, 08:42 AM
Binny
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Owners manual for a MY03 JDM STI

Morning guys

I can't speak Japanese so I'm on the look out for an owners manual for a MY03 JDM STI. It doesn't look as if I can get my exact model in English as they were never made for the uk market, so my question is which book is the most accurate for my car? Should I source an MY03 book or find an MY05 book as I've got DCCD in my car?

Help please! Thanks.

Binny
Old 05 April 2017, 08:48 AM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

What info you after binny we have a living breathing jdm manual on board the one and only DON CLARKE with all the info you need
Old 05 April 2017, 09:57 AM
Binny
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZANY
What info you after binny we have a living breathing jdm manual on board the one and only DON CLARKE with all the info you need
Im after one for two reasons really. Firstly to have everything complete about the car if you know what I mean, and more importantly in my language, and secondly for those stupid little things that I still don't know about. I spend ages searching the forum for answers but often you can't quite get the right one for your specific question. Plus there often seems to be split opinions on certain topics and it's hard to tell who is right and who is wrong.

It'd be nice to not have to always start new threads on here or PM people privately to ask what some might consider a simple question, a question that may be answered in the owners manual.