ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

APR GT250 wing

Search this Thread

Old 27 February 2017, 11:06 AM
bloomydj
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default APR GT250 wing

Anyone fitted one of these and have any advice/pics ?

Thanks in advance
Old 28 February 2017, 01:38 PM
rich__88
Scooby Regular

This is relevant to my interests (and longterm plans).
Subscribed + free bump.

A lot of guys in the US have APR wings on their blobs. Quick search on instagram for scooby / blobeye related hashtags will find a good few pics.
Old 28 February 2017, 04:48 PM
crazyspeedfreakz
Scooby Regular

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

I have

I invested in a Apr gtc200 carbon rear wing last year , not to big and look great was purchased via amber performance but not cheap £800 for the wing and set up then you
Need a wrx bootlid as the wing is a direct fit for just the 4 bolt holes not the millions on a sti
Bootlid from the spoiler. So then unless u can find a bootlid already in your colour factor in the price for the bootlid and the cost to spray it basicly you won't get much change from 1k

The fitment was easy, no leaks the only thing I will say is the sharp edge pointing furtherst away from the car dose suffer from laquer peal in place so when u receive make sure that edge is in perfect condition...

As I have a spec c blob, when purchessef it came with out a rear spoiler so once I had the cash to go ahead with it I did and wanted somthing that looked not to far of the normal spec c spoiler .... tbh I get some people where it's. It there cuppa but personally think it was worth it
Old 28 February 2017, 06:30 PM
bloomydj
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by crazyspeedfreakz
I have

I invested in a Apr gtc200 carbon rear wing last year , not to big and look great was purchased via amber performance but not cheap £800 for the wing and set up then you
Need a wrx bootlid as the wing is a direct fit for just the 4 bolt holes not the millions on a sti
Bootlid from the spoiler. So then unless u can find a bootlid already in your colour factor in the price for the bootlid and the cost to spray it basicly you won't get much change from 1k

The fitment was easy, no leaks the only thing I will say is the sharp edge pointing furtherst away from the car dose suffer from laquer peal in place so when u receive make sure that edge is in perfect condition...

As I have a spec c blob, when purchessef it came with out a rear spoiler so once I had the cash to go ahead with it I did and wanted somthing that looked not to far of the normal spec c spoiler .... tbh I get some people where it's. It there cuppa but personally think it was worth it
Thanks for the info chap !! Get some pics up !