Sponsored by:

Too good to be true...

Search this Thread

Old 25 February 2016, 12:19 AM
jason7579
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Too good to be true...

Saw an advert on Loot for a UK300 and thought the price was too good to be true... http://loot.com/motoring/cars/sw19/2005-subaru-impreza-2.0-wrx-uk300-limited-edition-5178535ad
Thought I would have nothing to lose by enquiring after it and on seeing the email response it appears that the saying "of it looks too good to be true, it probably is" remains correct.

[quote=susannelson19811@gmail.com]Hi and sorry for the delay,
Thank you for the enquiry, the car is still available. I thought you’d like to know that in addition to the condition of the car being exceptional, it also comes with full service history. No accidents, HPI clear, no outstanding finance. I am a Medical Officer for the Queen’s Gurkha Engineers, currently deployed in Helmand, Afghanistan,as a part of a larger Nato team. For the moment I don't have Network Coverage on my iPhone in this area. The car is still for sale in UK and if it’s OK with you, I’d love to arrange a test drive. I can complete the sale in the next days!
I’ll look forward to hearing back.
Regards, Susan[\quote]

[quote=susannelson19811@gmail.com]I've signed the We Buy Any Car's return policy,so your money will be insured and you will have the option to reject my car. You will not pay me first, you will send the payment to We Buy Any Car Buyer Protection Program. I can't access your money, We Buy Any Car will hold the payment for the car until will you receive and inspect the car. Your payment is 100% covered with We Buy Any Car Buyer Protection Program.
I think is more than enough time to arrange the vehicle checks in the 5 days inspection period. If you find any issues with my car, you will have the right to reject it and the payment will be returned to you. In this case, I will pay the return shipping fee.
If you need more details please let me know. When you are ready please reply to me with your full name, address and your phone number,so I can start the transaction with We Buy Any Car Buyer Protection Program.
Regards, Susan

P. S: Sorry for the bunch of information but I had to explain you the whole process since I am not able to talk on the phone at the moment.[\quote]

After seeing the other bad buying experience in here today just another warning to be careful with who you buy from. And if you own AV55 DXF just and want to sell me your car for £4,250 send me a pm

I'm sure Susan would love to receive many many emails enquiring about the wrx for sale...