Sponsored by:

Would it fit?

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 2015, 08:23 AM
Lord.Thurston
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would it fit?

Hi I've got a bugeye wagon and I've been looking at getting the bucket seats from a classic turbo wagon I was wondering if they would fit straight in or would I have to weld them? Also would the top and middle spoilers fit or would they have to be cut?
Old 26 November 2015, 01:15 PM
hardcoreimpreza
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Yes the front seats will fit fine, its the rears that might be abit different, i think the classic rears are slightly shorter, and not as tall at the back. As for the rear spoliers i'm not sure, the centre one should fit, as look similar length, but i think it would just have to be trail and error with the spoilers, they should be quite cheap to buy, but remember you would need to drill holes in your tailgate to fit them.
Old 26 November 2015, 04:06 PM
Lord.Thurston
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hardcoreimpreza
Yes the front seats will fit fine, its the rears that might be abit different, i think the classic rears are slightly shorter, and not as tall at the back. As for the rear spoliers i'm not sure, the centre one should fit, as look similar length, but i think it would just have to be trail and error with the spoilers, they should be quite cheap to buy, but remember you would need to drill holes in your tailgate to fit them.
ok thanks a lot, the classic seats were ripped with chunks missing so I found some bugeye seats that were just fine