Sponsored by:

Hi there

Search this Thread

Old 20 July 2015, 08:04 PM
fife-scott
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi there

Hi, just a "newbi" on the forum. signed up today and just paid for the + membership because there will be a WEALTH of knowledge that i want access too lol

Just a bit about me, there isn't a "intro" topic so i hope this ok.
Im Scott, i live in Dunfermline Fife in Scotland with my 3 kids (10, 8 and 7 and ALL girls) i love geeky things such as marvel, transformers, playstation, movies etc. love all types of music depending on mood.

i have purchased my first subaru on friday with 1 or 3 problems already so hoping it will be fixed soon.
im no stranger to cars or tools though, was a mechanic for 9 years and had to give it up when i got custody of my 3 kids, but i always have something going on.
as for cars, well its all been "practical" cars i have had through the years. for the last 6 years it has been ford galaxy's i have owned (2.3 petrol engines) and my first 1 was heavily modified and 1 of a kind and used to go happily down the 1/4 mile at crail raceway. And i was the Scotland rep for the FGOC for 4 years before taking a back seat on the forum.

hoping to learn things bout my new car, and possibly meet a few of you guys for local gatherings etc.

Its a 99 Impreza STI wagon i have with near mint body work. just some engine troubles (overheating and now not starting)

talk soon