Sponsored by:

hey guys, first post.

Search this Thread

Old 11 April 2015, 01:58 AM
1ofakind
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys, first post.

hey everyone, figured id sign up to a good forum and see what kind of info i can gather about these subaru cars. I live in alberta canada and shortly relocating to bc canada, i have always like the wrx and i did have the pleasure to drive a 09 sti a couple years ago and thats when i fell in love. well now im looking to buy my self an 04-06 wrx or sti, just saving up the funds right now but im planning to buy one in a couple months, that will give me time to really re search and see what kind of mods ill want to do and ultimately find the nicest car i can.

id like to get my self an sti but im trying to stay in the 10-12 grand range for an 04 or newer so might end up just getting a wrx and modding it to make it a tad better than the sti haha.

what do you guys recommend between all the years 04+? i heard 05 is when they beefed up the trans?

as for mods for a regular wrx what does eveyone think i should start with to try to get it up to par with the sti. I dont plan to drive the crap out of the car just daily drive it and get rid of my new truck and the loan with it.. but i still want it to be quick and handle awesome!

anyways thanks thought id put up a first post and hear want you guys think!
Old 11 April 2015, 04:49 PM
daddyscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most people would say the 2.5 is a bit of a poor engine. Might be worth checking it out.