Projects For Serious DIY Car Projects

2.0l Sport Wagon Rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 01 February 2010, 09:41 AM
scoobyTV
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 2.0l Sport Wagon Rebuild

Still workin on it but slowly getting there. My wee sport was vandalised and this is what it looks like just now...however, every day i try to get things done to get it back to what it once was.

This is a DIY job and I'm only an amateur, new at working with cars but this is all worth it and a great learning experience.

The front bumper has to get repainted

I have to replace the passenger side wing

The tailgate is getting replaced today but spoiler will get resprayed with the bumper. And I need to take care of the rust on the rear bumper bar which is rotten

On the whole I have everything I need here...it's all just takin time. I've also got 2 WRX seats for it, a Momo steering wheel, and within the next cpl weeks, I should have a brand new set of wheels and a stainless steel straight through center section for the exhaust. I have also got an induction kit to fit in the engine and get rid of all that plastic air system.

A lot of work but I'm hopin to have her back on that road again by the end of February, with the help of a cpl of mates, it should be possible...can't wait!!