Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

AST 3 way race / competition coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 26 May 2010, 11:21 AM
WR-one
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AST 3 way race / competition coilovers

I am selling a set of AST full race/competition 3 way coilover shock absorbers that came off my JDM Subaru Impreza STI (MY 05) with the 114 PCD - see my ebay auction ends 30 May 10 20:04

These are NOT the sportline range but the full competition shocks with remote cylinders.

They have 2 adjustments on the remote cylinders and one underneath the shock body.

They look like the picture of the shock in the picture that sits at 45 degrees.

I know they will fit the later model year (MY 06 and before the current shape) but not sure if they will fit the earlier MY with the 100 PCD or current shape - you would need to contact AST UK.

They have done very few miles since I had them serviced by Curtis at AST UK (Powerstation) cost £381. They are in superb condition - no rust or leaks.

Absolutely transform the handling of your road or track car with these awesome shocks.

They are for sale new at Balance Motorsport for £3700 inc vat.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AST COMPETITION SUSPENSION - With over 35 years of motorsport experience, AST dampers ensure that you have the best baseline set up to start racing. The Raceline damper is constructed using only the best quality materials for increased performance and low friction attributes.

The Raceline units are height adjustable with 3 way adjustment of the dampers, allowing changes to the low speed compression, high speed compression and the rebound circuits. The compression circuits are located on an externally mounted reservoir which allows an increased level of oil capacity and a very high nitrogen pressure to eliminate aerating. Each adjustment has 12 positions, thus allowing very fine tuning to help with handling characteristics such as pitch, dive, roll, balance and weather conditions.

Each set comes with high quality topmounts where allowed, and a choice of spring rate. (Inverted struts are used where applicable).

It is no coincidence that AST Raceline dampers are used in all types of motorsport by top teams, with great success. AST could be the difference between wining and losing, keeping you on the right track in any competition series from club racing to touring car.