Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

whats she wo"r"th

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2009, 01:14 PM
pink pantha
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats she wo"r"th

hi chaps i,ve got to sell my98 v4 type r in mica black every mot from import in 2000 plus import docs,ful rebuild from cdb with oil squirters je pistons,eagle rods,arp studs,new crank,acl bearings,uprated oil pump,cometic 1.6mm gaskets,block honed,heads reconded,everything new,5k in receipts,but fully standard besides engine,61k,and very well looked after.she hasnt even done TEN miles since build as waiting for summer.but she has to go as went to bank yesterday and need more for my deposit on house than i first thought sorry for borin thread
Old 31 January 2009, 01:34 PM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Theres type rs with a warranty on ebay for £5k and has been for a while. I would of thought £4.5k would be about right, £4k to sell quickly as one did on autotrader the other week in white.
Old 31 January 2009, 05:51 PM
pink pantha
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i,ll keep it for that and sell the missus
Old 31 January 2009, 08:46 PM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

They're just not making the money at the moment. I paid £14.5k for mine about 5 years ago. I thought that it'd lost most of the depreciation, but no, not in this climate. Best to keep it if you can afford to. Maybe you'd get £5-£6k if you're lucky
Old 11 April 2009, 11:47 PM
STI_Baly
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pink pantha
hi chaps i,ve got to sell my98 v4 type r in mica black every mot from import in 2000 plus import docs,ful rebuild from cdb with oil squirters je pistons,eagle rods,arp studs,new crank,acl bearings,uprated oil pump,cometic 1.6mm gaskets,block honed,heads reconded,everything new,5k in receipts,but fully standard besides engine,61k,and very well looked after.she hasnt even done TEN miles since build as waiting for summer.but she has to go as went to bank yesterday and need more for my deposit on house than i first thought sorry for borin thread
I know how it is mate, i'm breaking my scoob to get the money together.