Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

Must Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07 December 2002, 03:03 PM
medalcrane
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Due to definite wage cut and possible redundancy, very regrettable sale of 1999(S) Impreza Turbo. White, 5-door, 20,300 miles, full Subaru service history, UK model bought and serviced at Tileys of Bristol, Cat. one alarm/immobiliser, second immobiliser built into key, over 18 months full manufacturer's warranty still remaining (two-year extension taken when car was three years old on February 1st 2002), grey leather, air-con., CD player, roof-rails, black body moulded mudflaps (the £200 ones), black side protection strips with Impreza logo, head/fog light covers trimmed in black, Impreza mats. This car is totally immaculate and as good an example as you'd find anywhere - guaranteed. Used as a second car, it has been maintained and driven by fastidious owner and used purely as a luxury on dry days. Run on Shell Optimax. I've had to readvertise it after the one person who saw it and wanted it couldn't raise the money. £12,450 o.v.n.o. (Tileys said they would sell it for £15,000 - and that would only be with 12 months guarantee). It was bought cash and there is no outstanding finance. Anyone interested can E-mail me on medalcrane@blueyonder.co.uk and I can e-mail some pictures. You can see pics of the car on S.I.D.C. forum (name: chancellor). Couldn't work out how to show them here. Computer illiterate.

[Edited by medalcrane - 7/12/2002 6:16:40 PM]