Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

2004 (54) MY05 WRX SL (5-door) with PPP

Search this Thread

Old 03 March 2006, 01:23 PM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2004 (54) MY05 WRX SL (5-door) with PPP

The time has come, after only 1.5 years, to sell this car. A number of reasons but the main one is that it would appear we're moving abroad in a few months and therefore both cars are going to have to be sold. As the Scooby is possibly going to be harder to sell, then this one goes up first...

2004 (54) plate WRX SL, with PPP (UK spec and UK Subaru dealer supplied) with one owner (me). Available for £15,000.

Car is Crystal Grey colour and thus is fairly rare at the moment. It was the very first Crystal Grey into the country as I ordered the car with it some 4 months before it arrived.

Mileage is currently 16,000.

It's also a 5-door, so a nice stealth wagon with a bit more room and far more flexibility than the standard 4-door car, and being the MY05, features the new full electronic climate control.

SL specification (again, fairly rare it would seem as not many cars seem to have this and which adds an additional £1,500 to the price) means:
  • full black leather interior (which is in fine condition with no marks or anything untoward)
  • heated front seats
  • side air bags (which the STi does not have and with a young child, was one of the reasons to PPP this not go for the STi
  • electric tilt and slide sunroof
The PPP was fitted by a dealer after the car had it's 1,000 mile service and I can assure you the car was properly run in, as I do not subscribe to this theory that stuffing them from new is the best way to run them in. I have the Prodrive certificate, for this car, confirming the PPP was fitted.

It had it's 10,000 mile service at a Subaru dealer with stamped service book.

As it's only 1.5 years old, it's still has 1.5 years remaining on the Subaru warranty thus this car is priced over £1,000 less than if it were at a dealer (who would not offer any additional benefits over this car).

The only other minor additions it has had are:
  • A-pillar boost gauge to monitor boost (and because I like watching it go up and down), all of which works perfectly and is linked to the dashboard illumination with the same green colour
  • Full replacement hi-fi system as the standard h/unit and speakers are terrible. This consists of Alpine head unit (single CD and radio), featuring a Mos-FET 60w x 4 amp, with 4v output to an Alpine amplifier located under the passenger seat, and Pioneer front splits and Pioneer rear speakers (all fitted in usual positions so there is no obvious changes to the standard car) and a 12 disc Alpine CD stacker installed in the boot in the spare wheel well - the system was professionally fitted after I purchased the car and I have the receipts
  • Rear Subaru dual cup holder fitted to the centre console. Used once!
The car has been looked after and is in very good condition. Been garaged for much of the time and while I admit, at times, it has been driven spiritedly, it's almost been warmed up, warmed down and looked after always! The only blemish on the car is a nick out of the rear bumper which has just happened (typically) and is really the only fault. No stone chips to the front to speak of...

Car is based in Surrey and viewers are welcome. I'm not interested in any p/ex as that defeats the purpose of selling the car in the first place!

Contact me in 07787 152528 (m) or 01483 893362 (h), or via andy 'at' andyphilpott 'dot' co 'dot' uk

Last edited by mightyyid; 05 March 2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old 23 March 2006, 01:37 PM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

REDUCED IN PRICE - ON HERE ONLY

NOW £14,500...

Thanks...
Old 01 April 2006, 06:05 PM
Adrian F
Scooby Regular

BTTT
Old 05 April 2006, 01:13 PM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

NOW SOLD TO A HAPPY CHAP IN EDINBURGH...

Who has yet to collect it but he'll be happy when he does. Cheers...
Old 10 April 2006, 02:54 AM
martyrobertsdj
Scooby Regular

He'll have to take that sticker off the rear number plate as he crosses the border!!!

Lovely car.....glad you got the sale.