Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

2007 PEUGEOT 207 SE 1.4 PETROL SILVER (31899miles only with panoramic roof option)

Search this Thread

Old 18 September 2013, 04:46 PM
Mattybr5@MB Developments
Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 2007 PEUGEOT 207 SE 1.4 PETROL SILVER (31899miles only with panoramic roof option)

here we have for sale my 207 se 1.4 petrol for sale which was brought as a second car but not used as much as intended so its up for sale

car is in very good condition with low mileage previous owners did a fantastic job at looking after this and servicing etc.in my care i've had the car checked over by a local garage that gave it the all clear and with full service history the car is good to go

car runs and drives faultless very well looked after example body work is in excellent condition with no previous damage or any repairs all paint is excellent with no visable marks or scratches apart from two very minor stone chips on the bonnet

if I was to be picky the only faults I could mention which are very very minor 1-2 very small stones chips on the bonnet from general use a few minor scuffs to a couple of the alloys and the interior front driver seat has a very small hole and again the same on the rear bench there very minor and done by the first owner it hasn't ever bothered me but worth mentioning none the less im just being as honest as possible

mot is till 20th April 2014 tax is January 2014 so no money to be spent for a while

4 Previous owner , excellent example of this 5 Door, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 31899 miles only.in Silver, Full panoramic roof optional extra, Cloth Trim, , 15 inch alloy wheels, ABS brakes, Central Locking, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows (Front), Power-Steering, Radio & CD-player, Rear Head-Rests, fully working Air Conditioning.

viewing is recommended and welcome please call to arrange date and time thank you 07785942237

here we have for sale my 207 se 1.4 petrol for sale which was brought as a second car but not used as much as intended so its up for sale

car is in very good condition with low mileage previous owners did a fantastic job at looking after this and servicing etc.in my care i've had the car checked over by a local garage that gave it the all clear and with full service history the car is good to go

car runs and drives faultless very well looked after example body work is in excellent condition with no previous damage or any repairs all paint is excellent with no visable marks or scratches apart from two very minor stone chips on the front bumper

if I was to be picky the only faults I could mention which are very very minor 1-2 very small stones chips on the bonnet from general use a few minor scuffs to a couple of the alloys and the interior front driver seat has a very small hole and again the same on the rear bench there very minor and done by the first owner it hasn't ever bothered me but worth mentioning none the less im just being as honest as possible

mot is till 20th April 2014 tax is January 2014 so no money to be spent for a while

4 Previous owner , excellent example of this 5 Door, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 31899 miles only.in Silver, Full panoramic roof optional extra, Cloth Trim, , 15 inch alloy wheels, ABS brakes, Central Locking, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows (Front), Power-Steering, Radio & CD-player, Rear Head-Rests, fully working Air Conditioning.

viewing is recommended and welcome please call to arrange date and time thank you 07785942237

£3900 ovno

Old 18 September 2013, 07:50 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

k1 part ex tlk to me .