Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

Toyota Starlet Glanza V

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2013, 03:26 PM
JGlanzaV
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Toyota Starlet Glanza V

Here is my Toyota Starlet Glanza V for sale

Regretfully I have to sell up, I need to purchase a house, and with my cars this is not going to happen (A scoob, 2 starlets, a vectra vxr and a van is pretty draining on finances!)

So unfortunately something has to give and this is it!

Its a 1996 Toyota Starlet Glanza V in white. It has covered 90k miles ish but still runs in KM's.

It has the optional extra body kit fitted by Toyota, it has a small crack and scuff in the front splitter where I hit a badger. But its minimal and no issue to fix I just never felt the need!

It has genuine Rays Engineering TE37 magnesium alloys, with Yokohama parada spec 2 tyres up front and Toyo proxes T1Rs on the back with loads of tread left.

Along with a TRD anti roll bar and polybushes up front.

Lowered suspension, I'm unsure of brand would have been on the car from japan!

It has the 1331cc 4efte engine fitted and has a TD04 Subaru impreza turbo kit fitted with a mild steel (Very strong) manifold, and a stainless steel 3" downpipe. The turbo kit is externally wastegated with a SARD racing wastegate and screamer pipe. This is all connected to an Apexi exhaust system with an angled tip at the rear.

To fit the TD04 turbo ive fitted a Civic dual core aliminium racing radiator and samco hoses where possible.

There is a HDi racing front mount intercooler with custom brackets to make the cooler sit further back behind the bumper to save cutting and wrecking the body kit and custom pipework to suit the rotated TD04 turbo for a shorter route. With a HKS SSQV dumpvalve fitted.

The front bumper has been specially cut and smoothed to allow maximum airflow to the intercooler too. And an unvented Glanza "S" bonnet has been fitted.

Many other additions are fitted to the engine bay, like a TRD Strut brace, Cusco rear brace, Custom B pillar bars, Magnecore HT leeads, relocated power enterprises air filter in the front grill, and many more i have probably forgotten!

Inside I have fitted a HKS EVC 5 boost controller and set the boost to 0.79bar and had fuelling checked on a wide band (just below fuel cut so still running safe if something goes wrong) This should be producing about 180bhp(never rolling roaded only based on similar set ups etc)

There is a Sard Racing boost gauge included in the sale but will require a proper pod fitted as at the minute I'm running a TRD boost gauge but that will be been sold separately as a set with oil press, oil temp, and water temp TRD gauges, VERY RARE.

There is a 6 point roll cage semi installed but I have ran out of time to finish it but it will all be included in the sale.

The Rear of the car is completely stripped and resprayed in 040 white to match the car, The seats and carpet etc is all included with the sale.

There is loads more I have done to this car, it has been my pride and joy for 6 years now, and I will miss it terribly. It will come with 1 years mot for the purchaser and possibly tax if the right price is attained.

I will add more details of mods etc once i think of them!

I will also add, that i have another starlet GT shell for sale, also have numerous parts and mods, ranging from 1.5ltr engines to dump valves, turbos, drive shafts, exhaust manifolds, etc! You name it i have it!

With a piggyback ecu this set up will see 220-240hp on a standard engine, I have one for sale by separate negotiation

Price - £3650 for the Glanza, and £1000 for the 4 TRD gauges, with control box.

Last edited by JGlanzaV; 28 March 2014 at 01:24 PM.