Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

Audi A3 2.0 TDi (170 bhp) FSH

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2014, 07:42 PM
BIGEMP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi A3 2.0 TDi (170 bhp) FSH

My sons Audi A3 2.0 TDI (170)

2006 ‘56’ plate – facelift model

Low 89,700 genuine miles (will go up a bit as I am still occasionally using the car)

6 speed manual

Full service history including recent cambelt and water pump change

MOT until 25th August 2015 - had just one advisory which was the windscreen which has now been replaced

Just 3 previous owners

2 remote keys

Very economical car, on average returns around 50MPG and 550+ miles to a tank of diesel!

Cheap to tax, only £180 a year

This is the 170bhp model, not the lower 130, 140 models. So plenty of torque!

With dual zone electronic climate control (ECC), Audi symphony sound system, PAS, Side airbags, Traction control, Trip computer including MPG calculator, Height adjustable front seats, Front electric windows, Rear headrests, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Space saver spare wheel, Service indicator, Drivers airbag, Passenger airbag, Folding rear seats, Front head restraints, Alarm, Immobiliser, Front fog lights, Remote central locking, Cloth seat trim, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Heated door mirrors, Isofix child seat anchor points, ABS, Sports seats, Alloy wheels, Airbags, CD Player, Central locking, Electric operated/heated door mirrors, Front sports seats.

The car has been very well looked after by both myself and the previous owner, I have the original Audi folder with manuals in as well as a folder full of past MOT’s, tax discs and receipts. The car comes with Full service history, the last service being done just 4000 miles ago in august, since the service I have also changed the glow plugs and fuel filter just for peace of mind. Car is HPi clear and I have the HPi check from when I purchased the car but you are more than welcome to do your own check.

The car is mechanically sound, pulls very well through every gear, the interior is in excellent condition and the exterior is also very good condition with only a few stone chips up front and one or two very small marks on the car.

The car has:

New windscreen and flat blade wipers as old screen had a small crack – fitted by Auto glass in September

Audi S3 floor mats – purchased in August

Audi S3 rear spoiler – fitted in October

Genuine Cupra front splitter – fitted in September

AP coilovers and adjustable drop links (costing around £500) – I do still have the original Audi suspension which I am more than happy to give to the new owner if they want it but to be honest the coilovers ride nicer than the original suspension anyway – fitted In October

The tracking was also done at the same time as the coilovers being fitted

New glow plugs fitted a couple of weeks ago and new battery fitted as of 6th December

As you can see from the amount of money I have spent on the car, I was planning on keeping the car for a long time, I have owned the car for just over 3 months now and I originally brought it as I needed a diesel to travel to and from work but I now get a lift to work every day so the car doesn’t really get used.

I have tried to be as honest as I can about the car and list everything I can think of but if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will get back ASAP, viewings are more than welcome! I am located in Newhaven, East Sussex.

£5995

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by BIGEMP; 12 January 2015 at 07:59 AM.
Old 14 December 2014, 04:11 PM
BIGEMP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New price £5800

Last edited by BIGEMP; 12 January 2015 at 08:00 AM.