Notices
Other Marques This forum contains only cars offered for sale by our members.

2004 '54' Honda Civic Type R Facelift Model (A/C)

Search this Thread

Old 22 September 2014, 11:50 AM
BIGEMP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 '54' Honda Civic Type R Facelift Model (A/C)

Honda Civic Type R
‘54’ plate - facelift
Nighthawk Black
86,200 genuine miles
With Air Con, electric window and Heated mirrors
2 keys and remote fobs
8 months MOT with no advisories and 6 months tax
Up for sale is my civic type R, the car has been very well looked after and I have the original Honda folder with manuals in as well as a folder full of past MOT’s, tax discs and receipts amounting into the thousands of pounds that have been spent on maintaining the car. The car comes with part service history but more recent services have been done by me and the previous owner with receipts to show. Car is HPi clear and I have the HPi check from when I purchased the car but you are more than welcome to do your own check.
Mechanically the car is very sound, pulling through every gear and all the way through the rev range as it should. It has always been kept clean and polished/waxed regularly so it is in very good condition, I had the front bumper and bonnet sprayed when I got the car last year due to the amount of stone chips (as Hondas suffer from this as you will know), it does have the usual stone chips etc that you would expect from a 9 year old car. The interior in also in very good condition and has always been kept clean also, there is two small marks on the driver’s seat but that’s literally it.
The car has:
K&N typhoon induction kit with Tegiwa heatshield (October 2013)
Skunk 2 racing gearknob plus I still have the original gearknob)
HKS Hi power back box (still over £500 new)
Dipped and main beam HID kit (January 2014)
New clutch (February 2012)
4 new tyres (April 2014)
New brembo brake pads all round (April 2014)
New oil, oil filter, coolant, NGK iridium spark plugs, pollen filters (December 2013)
New windscreen (May 2014)
New clutch fluid and adjustment (July 2014)
New genuine Type R floor mats (October 2013)
Valve clearances checked and adjusted (August 2014)
Diamond White alloys with matching white centre console and dial surround.
The number plate in the pictures is my own and has now been transferred to my new car so the car is now back on it's original plate 'DV54 JHO'
There is no stereo in the car as I had a TV/sat nav in the car which I have now put in my new car, there is a double din surround still installed so it is ready for a new stereo to be put straight in. Apart from the induction kit and the gear ****, the car has been kept totally standard as it is a fantastic car as it is!
I have owned for the last year and have loved every moment of it but unfortunately due to me getting an apprenticeship and having to travel more miles to work and college meant I have had to buy a diesel
I have tried to be as honest as I can about the car and list everything I can think of but if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will get back ASAP, viewings are more than welcome! I am located in Newhaven, East Sussex.
£3950 ono
Thank you for looking!

Old 27 September 2014, 02:16 PM
BIGEMP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold