Notices
Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Bugatti Veyron in Cyprus!!!

Search this Thread

Old 16 April 2008, 09:09 AM
wrx450
Scooby Regular

Location: Somewhere in Cyprus hunting down Ferraris, Porsches and that damn Veyron
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bugatti Veyron in Cyprus!!!

I was asked the other day if I had seen an ugly red and black sports car driving around Limassol. My initial thoughts were a chavtastic Celica or similar.

Further info given was that it looked like the front end was in an accident and the rear end was rounded. Immediately thought of a Veyron, but discounted due to price and the fact that it is highly redundant in Cyprus. Despite many new Ferrari 360, 430 and Lambo Gallardo arriving I believed that it was just too far out there for our little island.

Well lo and behold it does exist and cruising the streets. What an ugly car. I know that it is the ultimate for top speed and acceleration, but surely a Pagani Zonda would have been just as exclusive and provided as much pose value and actually looks good. Now that I would have.

Considering the driving skills that I have seen from the new Ferrari owners, it was probably bought as it is very easy to handle. Even my 10yo son had a laugh at an ex-footballers attempt to make a fast left hand turn at a set of traffic lights in his F430. All those paddles must have confused him.

Now just need to meet the Veyron at a set of lights and show him that he did not need to spend over 1 million for a fast car, as everyone knows that a Subaru is the best and fastest especially with 500 bhp.
Old 16 April 2008, 09:29 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

If the guy can afford a Veyron, he probably already has a Zonda, F430, Enzo sat in his huge garage.

A stunning collection of cars to go along with his stunning wife/girlfriend (or probably both)
Old 16 April 2008, 11:42 AM
zip106
Scooby Regular

I'll be there in July.
Can't wait to see it covered in dust at the height of summer......
Old 16 April 2008, 01:23 PM
wrx450
Scooby Regular

Location: Somewhere in Cyprus hunting down Ferraris, Porsches and that damn Veyron

Definitely no Zonda or Enzo as yet. The most exotic we had gotten to was an SLR and Murcielago.

Being Cyprus he will have a fake blonde Cypriot or Eastern European blond wife/Eastern European girlfriends and Eastern European ladies of the night. The wife will have a Pakistani boyfriend who does the gardening.

Already covered in dust - we have just had three days of +30 with brown dusty skies. Howling wind today which cleared the dust from the sky but is raising dust from all the empty lots.
Old 16 April 2008, 02:33 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrx450
Definitely no Zonda or Enzo as yet. The most exotic we had gotten to was an SLR and Murcielago.

Being Cyprus he will have a fake blonde Cypriot or Eastern European blond wife/Eastern European girlfriends and Eastern European ladies of the night. The wife will have a Pakistani boyfriend who does the gardening.

Already covered in dust - we have just had three days of +30 with brown dusty skies. Howling wind today which cleared the dust from the sky but is raising dust from all the empty lots.
The dust came from the north of africa, been a bit wind there for the last week.

Veyron in Cyprus..................like giving a monkey a gun........
Old 22 April 2008, 09:41 PM
CyprusScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Janspeed
The dust came from the north of africa, been a bit wind there for the last week.

Veyron in Cyprus..................like giving a monkey a gun........

Probably stolen from the UK by the Cypriot Mafia!
I give it about a week before he's eithier crashed it due to his sh*t driving ability or some other idiot has crashed into him!!!!

What a waste of a good car!

Last edited by CyprusScooby; 25 April 2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 24 April 2008, 02:52 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CyprusScooby

Probably stolen from the UK by the Cypriot Mafia!
I give it about a week before he's eithier crashed it due to his sh*t driving ability or some other idot has crashed into him!!!!

What a waste of a good car!
True, true!
Old 04 May 2008, 07:38 PM
wrx450
Scooby Regular

Cannot believe the amount of exotics now in Cyprus. Out and about this morning along the sea front. Within five minutes saw the one and only Mclaren SLR, grey Ferrari F430 and for the first time ever red Porsche Carrera GT. Nearly had an accident seeing the Porsche coming the other way.

Finally some challengers

Funny story though was when I went to fill up and on the other side of the pump was a Ferrari F360. The guy totally ignored me, but I checked his car out - very nice. The guys from the petrol station though were all over my bugeye in a flash and wanted the bonnet popped and kept on commenting on the AP brakes and the overall look of the car. No one looked at the Ferrari and when he left he planted it outside the station and wheel spun up the street. I could not let the boys down as they asked nicely so I also gave it some stick. So easy to spin all 4 with a 2.5l and MD321+
Old 04 May 2008, 07:52 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cannot believe the amount of exotics now in Cyprus. Out and about this morning along the sea front. Within five minutes saw the one and only Mclaren SLR, grey Ferrari F430 and for the first time ever red Porsche Carrera GT. Nearly had an accident seeing the Porsche coming the other way.

Finally some challengers

Funny story though was when I went to fill up and on the other side of the pump was a Ferrari F360. The guy totally ignored me, but I checked his car out - very nice. The guys from the petrol station though were all over my bugeye in a flash and wanted the bonnet popped and kept on commenting on the AP brakes and the overall look of the car. No one looked at the Ferrari and when he left he planted it outside the station and wheel spun up the street. I could not let the boys down as they asked nicely so I also gave it some stick. So easy to spin all 4 with a 2.5l and MD321+
Hmmmm sounds like cyprus is full of certain people with flash cars but no idea how to drive them..LOL i like the way those petrol station guys were all round your scoob.I bet it made you feel good infront of that ferrari driver..
Old 06 May 2008, 04:53 PM
bluenosewrx
Scooby Regular

I was base in Ledra Palace in Nicosia for 6 months and regularly seen some nice cars, had a few nice tuned Foresters around as well.loved the place,seen a couple of Ferraris in the North outside a big hotel in Kyrenia.

Mac
Old 06 May 2008, 09:00 PM
dave247
Scooby Regular

Now just need to meet the Veyron at a set of lights and show him that he did not need to spend over 1 million for a fast car, as everyone knows that a Subaru is the best and fastest especially with 500 bhp.
Have you woke up from your little dream yet? haha
Old 06 May 2008, 10:49 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dave247
Have you woke up from your little dream yet? haha
Have you???
Old 07 May 2008, 11:45 AM
wrx450
Scooby Regular

What dream

Old 08 May 2008, 11:31 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

What dream