Notices
Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

2001 Mitsubishi Galant 2.5 V6 Sport - specifications?

Search this Thread

Old 25 June 2007, 01:55 PM
Paul_M
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Mitsubishi Galant 2.5 V6 Sport - specifications?

Hi guys

I'm looking at one of the above as a possible replacement to my current runaround which is a 98 Omega 3.0 MV6 with manual box. If I buy one it will definitely be manual, and the performance looks to be similar to the Omega from a standing start, although a little slower at the top end.

What I need to know are the specifications. The Omega is pretty well kitted out with stuff like HIDs, cruise control, dual climate, electrochromatic mirror, steering wheel audio controls, etc. Which of these features are standard on the Galant V6 sport? I've trawled the net but can't find any accurate source, just Parkers and the like which I've found errors in before.

Anything to look out for? I don't really have any knowledge of these cars so need to do some research. Main reason I fancy one is that they're well cheap for what you get and seem to be good motorway cars, basically a good replacement for what I currently use the Omega for. I'm a bit reluctant to go back to FWD, but it's not a particularly powerful engine (165 PS?) so probably copes OK.

PS I tried to register with clubvr4.com forums and got the usual "we will send you a confirmation e-mail, click the link within it". The e-mail hasn't come through so I can't actually read any of the posts. I tried changing my registered e-mail so it would send me another e-mail but that hasn't come through either .

Cheers
Paul.