Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Curse all you Audi drivers

Search this Thread

Old 11 April 2007, 07:41 PM
wayno
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Curse all you Audi drivers

F!@%ing Audi drivers, they all have some type of inferiority complex or have attempt to prove something. If your out there in that nice new black S4, drive near me like that again, trust i'll have your f*^&ing throat out. (he got so upset he couldn't drive and his car didn't perform, so drove like a **** and nearly took another car and me off the road)

And this is the last place i want to be reading about Audi's or how lovely and flowing your ride home was!!!
Old 11 April 2007, 07:42 PM
wayno
Scooby Regular

Sorry if i offend
Old 11 April 2007, 07:46 PM
bighead
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

road rage .....I had a similar thing yesterday with a M5 , just move on m8 no need to get upset
Old 11 April 2007, 07:46 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Awaits Audilover.
Old 11 April 2007, 07:49 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Another prat Impreza driver thinks he owns the road.

Old 11 April 2007, 07:50 PM
bluto22b
Scooby Regular

Five lessons here chum:

1/ Enrol on an anger management course, it will work wonders for both your career and social life.

2/ Don't treat the roads like they are your own private race track: THEY ARE NOT there are speed limits in place which must be adhered at all times If you hadn't provoked the gentleman in th S4 I doubt you would have felt the need to post this anger relieving thread

3/ Get of your Scooby high horse, there are cars out there which will make mincemeat of any Subaru midrange and most are diesels and German.

4/ Word of warning: if you ever EVER see a BMW 335i coupe just stay out of its way, it WILL be faster, but of course you shouldn't be racing on the Queens highway anyway

5/ Grow up and watch telly instead, it's so much safer with someone of such mental instability

Best Wishes
Blutes
Old 11 April 2007, 07:50 PM
Murray
Scooby Regular

Default steady on mate

mate,

steady on, my misses drives an Audi (tdi chipped to 135BHP)...may I suggest you simply say...'curse all you ***** who can not drive your high performance cars.....esp the guy in the S4'

on the flip side I sure there are LOADS more people cursing scooby drivers....

Laters

H (ex scooby driver... ) now just a Fireblade, which I can handle...
Old 11 April 2007, 07:58 PM
wayno
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bluto22b
Five lessons here chum:

1/ Enrol on an anger management course, it will work wonders for both your career and social life.

2/ Don't treat the roads like they are your own private race track: THEY ARE NOT there are speed limits in place which must be adhered at all times If you hadn't provoked the gentleman in th S4 I doubt you would have felt the need to post this anger relieving thread

3/ Get of your Scooby high horse, there are cars out there which will make mincemeat of any Subaru midrange and most are diesels and German.

4/ Word of warning: if you ever EVER see a BMW 335i coupe just stay out of its way, it WILL be faster, but of course you shouldn't be racing on the Queens highway anyway

5/ Grow up and watch telly instead, it's so much safer with someone of such mental instability

Best Wishes
Blutes
Yea was expecting this,

Firstly i am calm said my piece, if you nearly got push into the side of a bus because of the Audi along side you trying to cut in, you would be angry.

Secondly, it was the guy in the audi was driving like **** not I,

I don't race on public roads and do not pick a fight with every car i see.

Like i said, I belive the Audi drivers have the inferiority issues and i think more so by you're response, quick to the defence of an Audi

Go join audinet or something
Old 11 April 2007, 08:12 PM
Andy-pay
Scooby Regular

yep, agree - German car drivers in general seem to think they are 'king of the road'.

used to be mainly BM drivers, but Audi ones are getting this habit too - think it must be because they think there cars are now good or something! (isnt there someone on here trying to convince us/himself that Audis are great?)

had a guy in his 50's cut me up at an island, in his Audi Allroad thing - to55er!

I wouldnt/dont do this, even though could of blasted past him like a **** - just dont feel the need to prove anything!
Old 11 April 2007, 08:14 PM
funkyspider
Scooby Regular

Obviously a 'baiting' post following on from bobs comment on the audi thread earlier lol.

Have you ever thought that the bloke would probably drive like that no matter what car he was in - I doubt it was buying and driving an audi that caused his lack of courtesy on the road (if it actually happened). You never know his other car may be a subaru... Most subaru owners seem to have other cars.
Old 11 April 2007, 08:19 PM
Andy-pay
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by funkyspider
Obviously a 'baiting' post following on from bobs comment on the audi thread earlier lol.

Have you ever thought that the bloke would probably drive like that no matter what car he was in - I doubt it was buying and driving an audi that caused his lack of courtesy on the road (if it actually happened). You never know his other car may be a subaru... Most subaru owners seem to have other cars.
yeah, but German car owners just do it more for some reason!
the arrogance starts in the showroom.
Old 11 April 2007, 08:20 PM
bluto22b
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wayno
Yea was expecting this,

Firstly i am calm said my piece, if you nearly got push into the side of a bus because of the Audi along side you trying to cut in, you would be angry.

Like i said, I belive the Audi drivers have the inferiority issues and i think more so by you're response, quick to the defence of an Audi

There you go stereotyping, what if it was a driver in another Subaru or an Evo or Golf GTI, would you sum up similar conclusions in your tiny inferior mind? My friend you are the insecure one having to drive around in a brightly coloured car with your ***** stuck on the overgrown boot spoiler

I am a responsible driver and have driven more cars in my mature years than you have had pints of lager. I purchase a car to suit ME not to be a knobend and impress all the chavs If we are to stereotype then here is my "typical" Impreza owner (the sensible members please look away now):

1/ Wears a back to front fake Burberry baseball cap bought from the asian guy at the market stall in town
2/ Wears Adidas trainers (white of course)
3/ Wears fake gold "jewellery" from the same market
4/ Buys a fake Tag Heuer watch from his fortnights stay in Benidorm (cheap flight offer)
5/ Goes to "the club" every Friday night for a good wasting on bottles of Stella and alco pops
6/ Lives on a council estate, he loves it here because all the local deprived kiddies come up to him and worship his "cool car mister" mode of transport.

Apologies to the sensible members of this board, I am sure none of this applies to you,only some of the minority dimwits
Old 11 April 2007, 08:25 PM
Andy-pay
Scooby Regular

1/ Wears a back to front fake Burberry baseball cap bought from the asian guy at the market stall in town
2/ Wears Adidas trainers (white of course)
3/ Wears fake gold "jewellery" from the same market
4/ Buys a fake Tag Heuer watch from his fortnights stay in Benidorm (cheap flight offer)
5/ Goes to "the club" every Friday night for a good wasting on bottles of Stella and alco pops
6/ Lives on a council estate, he loves it here because all the local deprived kiddies come up to him and worship his "cool car mister" mode of transport.
dont old BMs and Audis get this treatment though?

not seen many 20k+ Subarus like this?
Old 11 April 2007, 08:41 PM
bluto22b
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Andy-pay
dont old BMs and Audis get this treatment though?

not seen many 20k+ Subarus like this?
I am referring to new German cars, obviously you get the chavs buying old worn out BMW and Audi vehicles thinking they are buying into the pedigree which of course all the owners of the new cars know they are not: they are pretenders, just like with their fake designer watches. I can spot a fake Rolex or Tag Heuer a mile away
Old 11 April 2007, 08:48 PM
noobscoob
Scooby Regular

Bluto you really are a lower middle class ****.seriously..anyone could go out and get a sl-ine on hp in todays credit riddled society. stop acting like you drive an Aston and wake up and realise chavs come from all walks of life. our own 3rd in line to the throne is one for heavens sake.

you talk about subaru drivers being blinkered. your outlook on modern day Britain is as outdated as your pipe and slippers. tell your mates not to go racing any 335is either because short of being in a s6 or s4 they would get ****ing **** raped and your poxy 2.0 brick wouldnt have a prayer with a 320d!!!
Old 11 April 2007, 08:49 PM
Alan MaC
Scooby Regular

Bluto there 2 f's in off not 1.
Old 11 April 2007, 08:52 PM
Andy-pay
Scooby Regular

I am referring to new German cars, obviously you get the chavs buying old worn out BMW and Audi vehicles thinking they are buying into the pedigree which of course all the owners of the new cars know they are not: they are pretenders, just like with their fake designer watches. I can spot a fake Rolex or Tag Heuer a mile away
hence the 'not seen many 20k+ Subarus like this?' comment!

I suppose the difference is that the peeps buying older Imprezas ARE buying decent cars, eh?

"I can spot a fake Rolex or Tag Heuer a mile away" - bit like an A4 with an S-Line kit then?
Old 11 April 2007, 08:52 PM
noobscoob
Scooby Regular

I can spot a fake Rolex or Tag Heuer a mile away
Funny. i hear Audi dealers can spot a mug coming in to buy a lower end of the scale A4 for the same price as a 330 d or couple of grand less than a 335i. suckerrrrrrrrr
Old 11 April 2007, 09:09 PM
wayno
Scooby Regular

I think Bluto22b getting upset guys maybe we should back off,

I've not been stereotyping,

And watch what you say pal this is un called for
(My friend you are the insecure one having to drive around in a brightly coloured car with your ***** stuck on the overgrown boot spoiler)

Now your sterotyping impreza owners, I'm none of what you listed and don't think any impreza drivers resemble this in the slightest.
Old 11 April 2007, 09:16 PM
bluto22b
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by noobscoob
Bluto you really are a lower middle class ****.seriously..anyone could go out and get a sl-ine on hp in todays credit riddled society. stop acting like you drive an Aston and wake up and realise chavs come from all walks of life. our own 3rd in line to the throne is one for heavens sake.

you talk about subaru drivers being blinkered. your outlook on modern day Britain is as outdated as your pipe and slippers. tell your mates not to go racing any 335is either because short of being in a s6 or s4 they would get ****ing **** raped and your poxy 2.0 brick wouldnt have a prayer with a 320d!!!
You are talking from where the sun seldom shines young man. I will have you know my car is PAID for CASH and I DO NOT believe in credit. Shame on you for thinking such a sin For your information I test drove an S4 but plumped for a "poverty spec" model for the following reasons:

1/ The road fund for the S4 is now £300/annum
2/ The roads are so congested nowadays what is th point in driving a 300bhp + car which can only be utilised fully on a racetrack or an autobahn
It is a waste of money, exactly why I decided upon an S line special edition. Plenty fast enough for today's road conditions. Oh and please do not insult me by calling me lower middle class, I am upper working class I own my own cottage after selling my haulage business for Pete's sake, give me a break
Old 11 April 2007, 09:22 PM
bluto22b
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by noobscoob
Funny. i hear Audi dealers can spot a mug coming in to buy a lower end of the scale A4 for the same price as a 330 d or couple of grand less than a 335i. suckerrrrrrrrr
Pillock Did Mummy drop you when you were a child

Don't WASTE my time with such clap trap
Old 11 April 2007, 09:38 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, leave the BMW, Merc and Audi drivers alone.

Its Saab drivers you have to watch out for, pure evil.
Old 11 April 2007, 09:45 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I *have* noticed that Audi drivers have replaced Beemer drivers as the most arrogant out there
Old 11 April 2007, 09:45 PM
Skittles
Scooby Regular

LOL why does every thread charged with negative energy have to revolve around an Audi of some sort?
Old 11 April 2007, 10:06 PM
Paddi70
Scooby Regular

You are talking from where the sun seldom shines young man. I will have you know my car is PAID for CASH and I DO NOT believe in credit. Shame on you for thinking such a sin For your information I test drove an S4 but plumped for a "poverty spec" model for the following reasons:

1/ The road fund for the S4 is now £300/annum
2/ The roads are so congested nowadays what is th point in driving a 300bhp + car which can only be utilised fully on a racetrack or an autobahn
It is a waste of money, exactly why I decided upon an S line special edition. Plenty fast enough for today's road conditions. Oh and please do not insult me by calling me lower middle class, I am upper working class I own my own cottage after selling my haulage business for Pete's sake, give me a break
Upper working class??? lower middle class???
How many classes are there these days?
Old 11 April 2007, 10:27 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wayno
Yea was expecting this,

1. Audi drivers are superior to everyone else no matter what.
2. German car drivers apart from BMW's are superior to everyone else.
3. You drove like a idiot and the humble S4, was provoked to reveal its brute force. Either get more power or put up.
4. Audi always reigns supreme.

Remember these things and you wont feel a fool in your scooby.
Old 11 April 2007, 10:29 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Guns dont kill people.....

HTH
Old 11 April 2007, 10:33 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Skittles
LOL why does every thread charged with negative energy have to revolve around an Audi of some sort?
Jealousy
Old 11 April 2007, 10:42 PM
lem6
Scooby Regular

is it just me or does this tory boy really annoy anyone else? probably has a wife called mary (librarian) and he is into ww11 medals....just a guess?!
Old 11 April 2007, 10:44 PM
noobscoob
Scooby Regular

Ah who gives a **** blutos going to be dead in a few years anyway the simpering old titrag. i might get an a4 when i hit 85 too. until then ill get something that doesn't make me look like a failed hauilage company owner. 50 years of slogging your guts out and at the end of it you get an a4 2.0. **** me thats almost as bad as getting a fake tag watch and a golden handshake.
and old timer. new 335i... 31 grand. kinda outdoes your brick in every way possible and isn't a tarted up skoda octavia. BMW RULES

Quick Reply: Curse all you Audi drivers