One for Audilover

Search this Thread

Old 06 March 2007, 04:35 PM
RB5SCOTT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking One for Audilover

The new M3, well ish they are saying its a concept

Lets hope they keep the wheels, flair the arches a bit more and get rid of the mirrors. BMW are still keeping things close to their chest when it comes to the new M3 but i would probably say this is the final version minus the carbon roof and bonnet vents, What you are probably looking at though is next years CSL

They are either trying to double bluff or have something very different!!

Meet the new M3 - Picture Gallery - Autocar.co.uk
Old 06 March 2007, 04:46 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

I bet it wont keep those alloys, infact that front bumper looks less agressive than the non camouflaged pics ive seen.

I like this car, no doubt about it, and it will be awesome, but once my baby RS5 hits the street its game over yet again for the M. And this time it will be for good.

On an not so related subject, Porsche now have permission to takeover VW. This means Porsche can steal audi from VW like its been so numeroulsy rumoured making them the most powerful premium car company in the world.
Old 06 March 2007, 04:48 PM
RB5SCOTT
Scooby Regular

i would of thought to pitch it against the RS4 it would have to be 420bhp minimum. M cars are alot more than just a 335i with a bit of aftermarket power, so i don't think BMW will be too bothered
Old 06 March 2007, 04:52 PM
RB5SCOTT
Scooby Regular

Must admit, that i do like the pictures of the S5 (although it does look like a 3 coupe from the back) The thing that puts me off with the S5 / RS5 is the 4wd. I think it will be horse's for course's BMW may steal some Audi sales and vice versa but don't think it will make that much difference. Its either one or the other for most people!
Old 06 March 2007, 04:53 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Porsche might force a RWD audi

Trending Topics

Old 06 March 2007, 05:08 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Last edited by AudiLover; 06 March 2007 at 06:02 PM.
Old 06 March 2007, 11:32 PM
rabbos
Scooby Regular

That bonnet bulge looks a bit crude, but the rest looks and sounds the business.
Audilover - what does your crystal ball tell you about the handling of the upcoming Audi RSs? By how much will it obliterate the beemer? stupid question really
Old 07 March 2007, 11:52 AM
RB5SCOTT
Scooby Regular

Autocar are putting down a few claims, like having 414bhp the same as an RS4, i would of thought it would be a bit more! and september delivery. Again i think this will be very optimistic, maybe the press will get it by september but i think customers will be into the new year!