Isuzu RodeoCooper S dilemma

Search this Thread

Old 06 September 2005, 11:49 PM
v8interceptor
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Isuzu RodeoCooper S dilemma

Need some help here.

We have a Mini Cooper S which I'm thinking of changing - maybe for an Isuzu Rodeo - which I'll need to pimp a bit. (Baby forces reluctant sale and all that!)

Also have an MY05 WRXSL which we'll keep, so bases are covered.

Any opinions on the Rodeo? I run a design consultancy, so pimping is not a problem - maybe some flames!?

Also, the truck would be used for business - good promo, plus VAT back and tax perks.

(PS anyone want a 2004 Cooper S?)
Old 07 September 2005, 09:28 AM
Reffro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rodeo is a great pickup, but don't discount the new Nissan Navara pickup. Very impressive looking, with decent interior space finally, 2.5 TD with 174hp. Also due soon is an all new Mitsubishi L200, with some very very different styling, taking its inspiration from the Pajero Dakar racers, do an search on the interweb and you'll ifnd lots of piccies.

Getting back to the Rodeo, like I say its a great pickup, and it also has the option of a PPP, taking the power upto about 160hp if I remember correctly, roomy inside, well equipped in Denver trim, and has an auto option if you like. Certainly my fave pickup of the last 12mths, but I've yet to have a run in the new Navara yet.
Old 07 September 2005, 09:39 AM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

test drove the new navara 2.5td and it was very pokey. not bad at all for what it was.