Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Gonna cancel my Mini Cabriolet order Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 28 April 2004, 02:24 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gonna cancel my Mini Cabriolet order Saturday

I dont know if its tranferrable or not but due to change of circumstances, ie missis mileage is getting out of hand we have bought a new A3 and are going to cancel our order for a cooper S cabriolet......... I think we are 13th on the list in the southampton area. By the time most people take the mini one and cooper cab which is out in June we should be about 4th for cooper S cab in September. We have had our name down for about 14 months.

I dont know if anyone is interested but I will ask BMW if the deposit can be transferred to another name if you want the car???

I reckon its a no loose situation on this car, there is still a 6 week waiting list on a cooper so god alone knows what it will be on a cooper S cabriolet. If I had the spare cash I would buy it and flog it on a month later probably for a profit but I dont.....

If anyone is interested and wants me to ask BMW the question then let me know ......

regards

Gary

oh and reckon on Cooper S plus £1,500 for the purchase price..... If you dont want the 'S' you could have one of the others which are out in June apparently

Last edited by Gutmann pug; 28 April 2004 at 02:32 PM.