Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Detailed Audi Q7

Search this Thread

Old 26 July 2014, 02:51 PM
EssexJamie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Detailed Audi Q7

So this came to me as the paint was a dull, flat low shine quality. Too many hand car washes I would say lol

So it had a deep clean, clay bar, combination of machine and hand polish using different grades of 3M pads, rinse down then a all over hand polish, next up layer some EX-P Sealant left to cure for an hour and then some Wax 2 layers infact. Wheels, tyres and trims all dressed, windows inside and out cleaned and treated.
Interior leather cleaned and condition also asked to remove S-Line badges and remove full patches left by them.

All in all came out really nice got some lovely High Definition reflection to it now and some nice flake pop

It was the first time for me using Auto Finesse Citrus Power and Auto Finesse Clay and Glide......I really liked them worked really well and easy to use.

So car had Auto Finesse Iron Out, Rinse, Poorboys Super Slick Suds for the 2 bucket wash method and using the Auto Finesse Citrus Power, Billberry Wheel Cleaner, Auto Finesse Clay and Glide, rinse, Kestral DA with combination of 3M pads and some SRP for a base polish then rinse and then a hand polish with Poorboys Black Hole Glaze, next up some Poorboys EX-P Sealant left to cure for 1 hour then a double coat of Poorboys Natty Blue Wax. Windows cleaned with Autoglym Fast Glass and Rain X, tyres and trims dressed with Mothers and foam applicators. Leather cleaned and conditioned with some trusty Gliptone Liquid leather Shampoo and Conditioner. Wheels treated to some Wolfs Nano Rim Sealant.

All tips, comments welcome

Excuse the little black mark in the centre of most pics! I have somehow got a dead thunder bug in between my lens and cover and can't get it out lol