NBO Revolution Not Attending!!!

Search this Thread

Old 13 June 2008, 04:26 PM
REVOLUTION
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NBO Revolution Not Attending!!!

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to let you all know that we wont be attending this years event.
After 5` years in a row, this year is going to be a sad miss for us but here's the build up as to why we're not attending.

We threw out our old & tired marquee 1 month ago after being promised new one would arrive in time and now told that it wont.
Out of the staff available, 1 on golf tournament, 1 just had a baby this week, the other has just lost his gran today.
Which would leave myself, general manager (keith) and wife to run the day as other staff not Subaru technical enough to come.
3 - To top it all the extra stock we ordered isnt going to be here in time either.

So all in all its all gone a bit pete tong!!!!!!!!!!

Martin and Lord Harding are already aware of this before we posted this up but we will back for 2009 - bigger and better than before, so you can all count us in.
We are still giving a cheque for £50 to cover the stand & were also donating a full 4 wheel alignment as a prize for the raffle worth £140.00.

Again, many apologies for the late drop-out & I will be down on Sunday anyway to say hello to you all.

Regards
Glenn
Revolution
Old 13 June 2008, 05:51 PM
lordharding
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for that glen and your donation for raffle and stand fee

As it stands at this moment we will be makeing a loss this year as the NBO charter that I devised puts all stand fees into the running costs as we work on a very tight budget last year we made a tenner !!
which helped pay for a banner

this year costs for insurance has gone up again bu t thanks to the very kind donation of £300 we have managed to get some fantastic tropheys

without that donation we would not of survived .#

The charity gets all donations from the buckets

some how someware, i will continue to ensure this happens

thanks for your support Glen

see you at NBO 7
Old 14 June 2008, 10:53 PM
japtorque
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bugger theres me cash waiting and dad on stand by to have a good shop lol but we all know whatits like to be let down look forward to seeing u soon anways and im sure ill be over the shop soon enough
want massive discount on parts make up for it