NEW WRX at Stan Palmers Carlisle

Search this Thread

Old 07 November 2007, 08:49 PM
lordharding
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEW WRX at Stan Palmers Carlisle

mmmm

today left the misses wandering in tesco and went to stan palmers and Ian showed me a new WRX that had just arrived yesterday and the lads were cleaning it

Nice blue subaru colour with silver alloys and it really looked fantastic the inside is a whole new level with good quality plastics and a great dash display as you switch it on

large rev counter nice orange display and loaded with eqipment inc cruise control and a nice chunky sttering wheel

outside lexus style lights that look good with a chrome strip that runs along the bootlid

ok size boot and nice tinted glass and nice shaped headlights that blend nicely into the bonnet lines and the scooby bonnet scoop is quite close to the bonnet edge that gives it a different apearance

It looks shorter and lower then the old style wagon and looks nice and wide

i was really impressed and Ian was telling me that the official unvailing will be onthe 17 and 18th of novemer when he will have 4 on show and refreshments etc

Go and make up your own minds but with only 500 to be sold i expect 300 ++ to be at the NBO6 next year

-----------------------------------------

On another subject if your car is under warrenty and you do trackdays be carefully about showing your reg number as Big Brother is watching

engines looser and lowered to