THIS SUNDAY

Search this Thread

Old 30 May 2007, 09:22 AM
TURBOTRONICS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THIS SUNDAY

What are you doing this Sunday?
If the answer is nothing then why not come along to this and show off your pride and joy in the car show
There is lots of things to see and do for all the family
https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-2...ise-money.html
Old 01 June 2007, 09:43 AM
TURBONATER
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For nearly 3 months now I have been trying to get just a few cars together of here on scoobynet for a charity event car show.
The charity event is for a children’s school in Gambia which without our help will be shut down.
It only takes a few quid to help out even £1 would help if enough people would come along.
I carnt believe the negativity I have received on this and I fined my self so disheartened, upset and angry with almost every one on here. I carnt believe the comments like charity starts at home and why don’t you do it for kids in this country.
The fact is yes children in this country do need our help and there is charity events all over the country for them but the children in Gambia also need our help, some of them don’t even have a roof over their heads and their parents carnt do anything about it but with a little education the children them selves could eventually get a job and generally have a better way of life which wont involve lcd tvs or nice sports cars or nights out on the lash with the lads. but will involve having there own home which will probably be a tin shed and food on the table at least once a day.
I was banned from Scooby net for spamming the forums with posts. I was trying to get people who might not have seen the thread for the event to have a look, instead I was banned for a week.
Due to this I fined my self not wanting to associate with people who are selfish self centred lazy *******s who wouldn’t turn down the chance to meet up at a pub for a chat or go on a pointless run out together which I do like doing my self by the way, but as soon as I put up a thread for charity for some strange reason no one wants to meet up there do they and for the life of me I carnt see the difference where we meet up.
I understand that for most people on here it is just to far to come and join in and that some people genuinely have other arrangements but if you had nothing to do on Sunday apart from sitting in front of the TV scratching your **** then shame on you.

Ps. its pointless banning me again as a ban wont make any difference to me as from this point on unfortunately I wont be coming back on Scooby net
Good bye