Scoobyball 2006

Search this Thread

Old 16 January 2006, 03:00 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoobyball 2006

It has been a few years since Salza King organised a legendary ScoobyBall

Well Andrina is organising one for 2006 and if its half as good as the last one prepare yourself for a great night

Notice from Andrina

SCOOBY BALL 2006

SATURDAY 10th JUNE

CAMBRIDGE BELFRY HOTEL

The SIDC Scooby Ball will be held on Saturday 10th June 2006 at the Cambridge Belfry Hotel. The cost of the tickets will be confirmed in the next couple of days. As soon as the cost is confirmed tickets will be on sale in the club shop.

I can GUARANTEE you will have a fantastic time.

On the night, in addition to all the fun, dancing, eating and drinking, we will be holding a raffle/auction to raise money for charity, so remember to bring your cheque book!!!!!

I have reserved rooms with breakfast at a reduced rate at the Cambridge Belfry Hotel. The hotel has secure parking, which they have agreed to reserve an area in the car park just for us. The hotel also has a gym, pool and spa, so if you arrive before your room is ready you are welcome to use these facilities. If the football is on, they also have a big screen in the bar!!!!

If you want to look at the hotel, then just click on this link…..www.marstonhotels.com

You will be able to book your room once you have purchased your tickets, I will give you a reference number to quote so that you will receive the reduced rate.

**NUMBERS ARE LIMITED…….
BOOK YOUR TICKETS AS SOON AS THEY ARE ON SALE**

If you have any questions, queries or ideas for the night, then please email me andrina@sidc.co.uk