Notices
Northern (England) Northern Meetings & Events

Wirral/ Liverpool RR and Tuner??

Search this Thread

Old 18 July 2005, 03:21 PM
alloy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wirral/ Liverpool RR and Tuner??

Hey,
I am looking to get my 03 sti remapped or chipped after having fitted an induction system and full turbo back exhaust system. Where can this be done, any recomendations??
Cheers
Old 18 July 2005, 06:55 PM
Skippy1
Scooby Regular

Hi mate ,try TDI North in warrington.Official HKS power writer and jap tuner.4WDrolling road on site as well.Check out their website www.system-r.co.uk
Old 18 July 2005, 07:27 PM
scooby.reed
Scooby Regular

Smile ONLY ONE PLACE TO GO

Dont go anywhere other than Prosport in Stockport. Once you've been you'll never use ANYWHERE again (regardless of what car you have) I have an 02 STi JDM and had an induction kit, BOV and decat system like you. They took the induction off said it was drawing hot air in - they replaced it with a Prodrive panel filter. So car back to standard except for the exhaust and valve

The remap produced 360 BHP and 329ft lb torque which is fooking awesome. Plus the work is guaranteed AND HONEST. I swear you will not be disappointed and they are as straight as a dye.

Be careful using some other mapper, you get what you pay for so if its a cashdeal you'll save plenty till it blows up then you'll remember this and wish you'd used em. They were recommended to me on here and Ive never looked back

cant recommend them enough mate. You could also do an advanced search on scoobynet by typing in prosport and reading some of their feedback
Originally Posted by alloy
Hey,
I am looking to get my 03 sti remapped or chipped after having fitted an induction system and full turbo back exhaust system. Where can this be done, any recomendations??
Cheers

Last edited by scooby.reed; 18 July 2005 at 07:29 PM. Reason: typo