Japanese Classic & Performance Show

Search this Thread

Old 05 July 2005, 09:59 PM
g01dmember
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Japanese Classic & Performance Show

Hi to all..

I apoligise if this has been advertised before, but i had a scan around and couldn`t see it... Plus i`m new to the site and scooby owning

There is a Japanese Classic & Performance Show on Sunday the 14th of August at the Nostell Priory in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

I thought it might be a good thing to attend as its got club dislpays, trade stands etc etc... And if your cars good enough you can enter it in the show.

You can look at the website for a little more info here http://www.risingsuncarshow.co.uk/

I`ve not met up with other scooby owners before and gone for a blurt round the streets, so would be an experience and a laugh...Well did once a couple of weeks ago, went to the Scooby Clinic in Chesterfield when they had a dyno day..Was awesome, there was some really tricked up scoobys there...

I suppose if a few where to attend the show then we could meet at Meadowhall as others have done before.

Its £6 entry on the day or £4 if you purchase in advance...If your interested please post a reply here and i`ll put a list together...

Thanks..

Simon...

Oh yeah, this is my first scooby...Just thought i`d put it in...lol...

Last edited by g01dmember; 06 July 2005 at 06:59 PM.