Big Meet at LONGLEAT in October

Search this Thread

Old 12 March 2004, 04:08 PM
Duracell
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Meet at LONGLEAT in October

Hi all you Northerner's !

Don't know if this is too far for you guys & gals & i know you had your Big Northern last year which was a huge success but i'm planning another meet at LONGLEAT park in October by popular request as i did in 2002! and wondered if any of you interested?

See Below or SOUTHERN section.

Cheers Duracell.

ANOTHER LONGLEAT !!..Who's Interested ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone !!

I'm thinking about organising another LONGLEAT ,like i did back in October 2002...remember ?

Have spoken to Longleat today and they are ok about it.

It would be much along the same lines as last time for those that can remember whereby we get discounted vouchers for entrance to the Park etc..with various options for individuals to choose.

Only thing thats changed slightly is if we want designated parking we would have to pay,(somewhere in region of £300+vat)because of the busy periods Easter,Summer,school hols etc.. unless we do it at the same time as last time in October when the Park is quieter we may be ok!(This is so we can all park together)! for a BIG photo shoot again!Gossy...comandeer that Bus again !!! : )

So let me know who's up for this again,Dyney,Jen,Ron,Gossy and anyone else who helped,i'll be asking you again to rally the troops,lets see if we can beat 71 Scoobs !!

Plenty of time i know but just putting out the feelers !!

Regards all

Duracell