Northern (England) Northern Meetings & Events

FAO scoobchrissy

Search this Thread

Old 06 January 2004, 12:16 AM
bigdwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Alright chrissy just orderd my rally grapics in black with silver out line cant wait and booked it in for window tinting also mate of mine is gettin new wheels so im byin his old 17s will look nice
then fittin a new exhaust de cat with flammer kit and then when the money situation is back to normall. I will start with a front mounted intercooler and bigger turbo then proberly get my ecu upgraded. Cant wait got to keep waitin for funds to build up each week,tryin to get a load of pics sorted for ya. You would not think it was the same car hope you like the finished project near the begining of febuary if all goes well .

cheers .

dave.

[Edited by bigdwrx - 1/6/2004 12:17:02 AM]
Old 06 January 2004, 12:23 AM
scoobchrissy
Scooby Senior

Thumbs up

Buzzin for you m8, look's like your on a spending spree sound's like it's going to be a beast when it's done, good for you m8, keep us posted
cheers chrissy

[Edited by scoobchrissy - 1/6/2004 12:23:55 AM]
Old 06 January 2004, 11:58 PM
bigdwrx
Scooby Regular

Cool

That is what im hopin for a real beast but first things first the look on the outside then the engine mods and i will be shopping till i drop the scooby comes before anything and the misses realises this now and is glad im out all the time instead of wingin about ownin a scooby gave her a headache up till now and will keep you posted with all the diffrent mods bodystyling4u do to my little pride and joy .
Old 07 January 2004, 12:14 AM
scoobchrissy
Scooby Senior

Thumbs up

Nice one