Notices
Northern (England) Northern Meetings & Events

Just bought my 1st Scoobie after a 3 mth search!

Search this Thread

Old 08 September 2002, 11:42 AM
imprezza99uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To say i am made up about buying an Impreza is a big understatement! I travelled to Kent this Saturday morning on the train at 6am to view the car ive just bought, i had to get the train as i had sold my 4x4 recently and was car-less! The car is an MY00 "X" reg, Sonic Blue (Uk Spec), 1 owner from new, full main dealer history, 10 stack cd sony system, thatcham 1 alarm and immobiliser, mounted dashboard boost gages (3) in a pod which are very smart and look part of the dash and the car is totally standard apart from that which is what i prefered in some ways as i knew what i would be getting! The seller was superb, he even geave me a Disk lock for the steering wheel which cost about £65 for free, and after collecting his money from the bank we fueled the car up on the way back to his house at a Shell station (Shell Optimax) and he said "here is £10 towards the fuel and have your 1st few miles of Subaru driving on me" he was a totally genuine superb Subaru enthusiast and very genuine! He was selling his car to upgrade to a P1! Well im off to learn a bit about the car and try to work out what sort of revs the boost kicks in at etc! Hope to see a few of you about and it would be great to get some advice on a few things!. Steve if you have read this can you give me a ring and we will meet up, ive lost your mobile number. Hope to see a few of you about! cya`s

[Edited by imprezza99uk - 9/8/2002 11:43:38 AM]

[Edited by imprezza99uk - 9/8/2002 11:46:56 AM]
Old 08 September 2002, 01:56 PM
STi 7
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Good News...

You finally find your self an Impreza! after many anticipated months of looking, its good in a way that you didnt rush it.

As long as your happy with the car and got enough advice it, its all good

remember if you've not owned one before go easy on it, depending on how much you drive it will take you quite a while to get used to it!

And the guy who sold you the subaru. well yea he is going to be nice to you, and you do expect him to throw in a few things like a full tank etc... lol..

let me know how the cars coming along!
Old 08 September 2002, 03:27 PM
stephen emery
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

congrats m8
give me a shout when you about for a spin
steve