Notices
Northern (England) Northern Meetings & Events

Excellent Service from Mainland.....

Search this Thread

Old 24 August 2002, 05:57 PM
NickAdams
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Friday 23rd August - Had my MY01 WRX booked in with Mainland for a 15k service and underbody service together with the fitting of Goodridge brake hoses and Prodrive springs/geometry settings.All I can say is what a top service they provided.It was nice to have good service and expert advice.A big thanks goes to Danny and Bob in aftersales!!!!!
Having been a past customer of Monks Heath,it was nice to be treated like somebody who owns a 20k piece of machinery unlike certain members of the Monks Heath team who look down at you as if they've just wiped you off their shoe!!!!!!
I,for one,will be returning to Mainland and they're guaranteed to get my future business along with quite a few other people that I know of.So,Monks Heath,if you're reading this,perhaps you should take a leaf outta Mainlands book and get your customer service sorted.It's us guys that pay your salaries at the end of the day!!!
So,if there's anybody else in the Northwest area that was wondering what kinda service to expect from Mainland,It has to be 10 outta 10

Cheers

Nick

P.S: Disclaimer to say that I'm nothing to do with Mainland just a very satisfied customer!!!
Old 25 August 2002, 01:10 PM
achad
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

gota second that!!

Iv never known anyone from a Subaru garage who takes time out for a chat to a customer about how things are going. A big shout out to Danny also, and bob was very helpful too.

Anthony
silver my98
Old 25 August 2002, 03:20 PM
imprezza99uk
Scooby Regular

I agree with everything that has been said above, im still looking for my 1st impreza and i took a trip to monks heath to see what they had available and the impressions i got from there is they look down on you as if they are in charge and you are just an inconvenience! Mainland is just up the road from me and i have had nothing but help from from them in doing a nationwide search on the Subaru dealer network to see if they could find what i was after. The 2 people i spoke to were Paul Atkinson and Daniel Dunbabin and both were very polite,helpful and they understand an enthusiast and are very knowledgable themselves! My car when ive found it will go nowhere else for servicing only to mainland and woul;d recommend anyone that has an impreza to a least have a chat with them and judge for yourselves what hands you car will be in! I will hopefully see a few of you around when ive found my car, im after a sonic blue car thats why its taking me a bit of time to find the right car but i have a few good possibilities now after some good emails!
Old 27 August 2002, 09:23 PM
well hung
Scooby Regular

I dont want to bring up too much here but the other night in the pub i overheard a conversation about a few mechanics taking out customers cars and thrashing them. This could be a load of crap as the people having the conversation couldnt afford scoobs and it could have been druken tales, i will find out if its true though. I live in the area and work within a mile or two of mainland and myself have seen none of this. Sorry to put a downer on things but if its true then they should be exposed.
Old 29 August 2002, 01:11 PM
SteveF
Scooby Regular

Wink

The plug wouldn't have anything to do with the Scooby fleece you 'won' at the opening would it?

Steve
Old 02 September 2002, 12:22 PM
ZIPPY
Scooby Regular

Yes but i won the holiday for 2 and i agree they are quite good apart from my carbon handbrake which they wouldnt change,end of small rant.

Zippy