Horse or Donkey

Search this Thread

Old 01 November 2013, 08:05 AM
onmydonkey
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horse or Donkey

My Children

I was riding my donkey down the road to meet up with afriend as me and him were on our way to a gangbang with some Hebrews (ain’t nopu55y like Hebrew pu55y) but after a couple of hours in the sun my ***** were sweaty to the point of crazy.

Anyway, the first Samaritan I came across advised me on this new fangled wizardry called “cotton”. After a little browsing on my tablet (the stone type that my mate Moses knocked about with) I noticed that it came from a plant and was popular in the southern states of the US of A some time ago. Ok,there was a stigma of slavery about it, or what I called in the day “doing what the fukc you are told unless you want a beating” but I thought to myself ‘noone helped me, so fukc them’ and off I went to my local supermarket. Of course I don’t frequent Jewish stores anymore (there is a back story to this but wont go into it here) and bought myself some awesome new keks – the coolest keks inthe cave – with a a picture of the batman sign. There also one with a big S onthe front so spoke to the clerk in the store about what they meant and which I should buy. Turns out the S means “hope” and the batman sign means you are about to be force-fed your kneecaps so taking that on board I choose the batman keks and set on my way to get some Hebrew poontang.

About half hour later my donkey was a little weary so I thought as he had carried me all this way that the least I can do for him is carry him for a little while – hell, after carrying my big X-shaped stick a donkey would be no problem. Turns out my fact **** of a donkey is a lot heavier than my cross and it doesn’t float like it either (I found this out when Ithrew the tool into the Sea as I was annoyed). He tried to claim it was holiday weight – he just isn’t sure from which holiday.

So I arrived at the Hebrew boudoir and was preparing to be elbows deep in hairy box when it struck me how ironic it is that my fave condom brand is named Trojan…….oh how I giggled…..

But to get to the point,……I need a new donkey or is it worth upgrading to a horse??

If you are shy you can always reply descreetly to jezus.of.nazareth@outlook.com

Last edited by onmydonkey; 01 November 2013 at 08:31 AM.
Old 01 November 2013, 08:15 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hello again mate.
Old 01 November 2013, 09:16 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Thought he'd a gone for ***
Old 01 November 2013, 09:55 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you can't decide you could always go half and half with a mule.
Old 01 November 2013, 01:40 PM
daveyj
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zebra ftw.