Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Imam's son shot dead in Edinburgh.

Search this Thread

Old 28 May 2013, 04:55 PM
Mouser
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Imam's son shot dead in Edinburgh.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/edinbur...-rap-1-2945982

A worshipper at the mosque, who asked not to be named, said: 的知 still in shock because Mohammed was a very nice young man. He was very religious, well-spoken and thoughtful. There was no aggression in him.

Read some of the other comments below the initial report.
Old 28 May 2013, 05:01 PM
g7prs
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This reply made me laugh!

Rate:*(11*|*10)Ratmunch99*As the Scots repeatedly vote SNP, Labour & liberal Democrat in large numbers, this is obviously the type of Low Skilled / No Skilled immigration the Scottish people are happy with. These people replace all the highly skilled & highly educated people who have the opportunity to leave Britain, especially Glasgow. Remember most Scottish people read (or at least look at the pictures) of the Daily Record & The Sun.So backward immigrants from backward countries should feel very much at home here. A visit to Govanhill these days should demonstrate my point.If the Scottish electorate want change , UKIP is your only chance of obtaining it.As for the SNP, we have all seen how they behave when the authorities try to deport illegal immigrants.
Old 28 May 2013, 05:16 PM
Mouser
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by g7prs
This reply made me laugh!

Rate:*(11*|*10)Ratmunch99*As the Scots repeatedly vote SNP, Labour & liberal Democrat in large numbers, this is obviously the type of Low Skilled / No Skilled immigration the Scottish people are happy with. These people replace all the highly skilled & highly educated people who have the opportunity to leave Britain, especially Glasgow. Remember most Scottish people read (or at least look at the pictures) of the Daily Record & The Sun.So backward immigrants from backward countries should feel very much at home here. A visit to Govanhill these days should demonstrate my point.If the Scottish electorate want change , UKIP is your only chance of obtaining it.As for the SNP, we have all seen how they behave when the authorities try to deport illegal immigrants.
Salmond and Sturgeon give me the boak. They really need to pull their heads out their ar$e and see what is happening on the streets.
Old 28 May 2013, 06:01 PM
Sti Addict
Scooby Regular

I go through Govanhill quite often, only trouble there has been caused by the Romani gypsies. Every one else gets on very well.
Old 29 May 2013, 09:48 AM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

What a surprise Somalians involved in another murder, I am all for cultural diversity but frankly a lot of Somalians are worse than animals. I would love to see stats on how many gang or drug related murders are carried out by Somalians, I would guess 60% at least.