Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

beware if buying Impreza parts from Ebay member zabas786

Search this Thread

Old 24 April 2013, 08:54 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware if buying Impreza parts from Ebay member zabas786

Hi

i recently purchased a rear bumper support bar for my MY00 classic that was described as "mint like new"

It was listed at £29.99 Buy it Now with best offer. So i offered £20 thinking the seller would counter offer with about £25. With £14.99 shipping

Anyways he just sent an arsey message about the good condition it's in, high postage charges etc so counter offered with £29.98. As i needed a bumper support i just thought whatever & accepted it.

When it arrived it was far from mint, it was covered in rust, bent & twisted in the middle & 1 of the mounting brackets looks like it had taken a knock.

I decided to sort the rust out so rubbed it down, painted it & straightened it out. Then i emailed the seller complaining about the condition it was in & asked for a partial refund of £9.98 as it was nowhere near how it was described.

Basically he just said tough, what did i expect as it's used. I then said that as it was described as "mint like new" i expect to receive an item that's "mint like new"

His next reply was this

'think twice before leaving feedback . remember your address where your scooby is. u mug don't accuse me and threaten me. u don't know me. this is england 2013'

Anyways, i don't do the whole "oh my god i'm scared" thing so have left him negative feedback!

His feedback has generally been positive. With just 2 neutrals stating that they're items were damaged. Strangely they'd received refunds so not sure why he chose to be a c*ck with me!

So be warned, if you buy anything from this guy it may turn out to be damaged & if you complain about it he may just turn into a moron again

Craig
Old 24 April 2013, 08:56 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 495 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by craigmk2crx
Hi

i recently purchased a rear bumper support bar for my MY00 classic that was described as "mint like new"

It was listed at £29.99 Buy it Now with best offer. So i offered £20 thinking the seller would counter offer with about £25. With £14.99 shipping

Anyways he just sent an arsey message about the good condition it's in, high postage charges etc so counter offered with £29.98. As i needed a bumper support i just thought whatever & accepted it.

When it arrived it was far from mint, it was covered in rust, bent & twisted in the middle & 1 of the mounting brackets looks like it had taken a knock.

I decided to sort the rust out so rubbed it down, painted it & straightened it out. Then i emailed the seller complaining about the condition it was in & asked for a partial refund of £9.98 as it was nowhere near how it was described.

Basically he just said tough, what did i expect as it's used. I then said that as it was described as "mint like new" i expect to receive an item that's "mint like new"

His next reply was this

'think twice before leaving feedback . remember your address where your scooby is. u mug don't accuse me and threaten me. u don't know me. this is england 2013'

Anyways, i don't do the whole "oh my god i'm scared" thing so have left him negative feedback!

His feedback has generally been positive. With just 2 neutrals stating that they're items were damaged. Strangely they'd received refunds so not sure why he chose to be a c*ck with me!

So be warned, if you buy anything from this guy it may turn out to be damaged & if you complain about it he may just turn into a moron again

Craig
claim your money back through paypal mate. knocking a penny off? what a complete tosser
Old 24 April 2013, 09:04 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Sounds like the typical young Gob****e that can be found walking the streets (usually jobless and unemployable) of the UK today..

Complete little ****..
Old 24 April 2013, 09:05 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

Location: nice quiet village just outside Huddersfield surrounded by lovely A & B roads

i know, i asked him why he'd got best offer listed if he wasn't prepared to accept offers!

makes me laugh when these keyboard warriors put stuff like "you don't know me!" etc

well that works both ways, for all he knows i could be 7ft tall & a complete psychopath! which i'm not btw! i'm a bit shorter than that!
Old 24 April 2013, 09:14 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

I bet if you were to turn up at his door he would **** himself on the spot, he's probably about seven stone, wears glasses and has a spotty complexion.
Old 24 April 2013, 09:19 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 495 Likes on 339 Posts

i know, i asked him why he'd got best offer listed if he wasn't prepared to accept offers!

makes me laugh when these keyboard warriors put stuff like "you don't know me!" etc

well that works both ways, for all he knows i could be 7ft tall & a complete psychopath! which i'm not btw! i'm a bit shorter than that!
im only 2 inches under 7ft
Old 24 April 2013, 09:21 PM
Hol
Scooby Senior
Support Scoobynet!

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
I bet if you were to turn up at his door he would **** himself on the spot, he's probably about seven stone, wears glasses and has a spotty complexion.

I did something similar once.
It was in response to a road rage incident against a family member. I had a car description and a rough location.

I don't think the poor ****** slept for a while.

Thanks,
That's made me smile to think about it......
Old 24 April 2013, 09:27 PM
Boro
Scooby Regular

People like this need to realise you could quite easily leave him a catastrophic list of negative feedback if you wanted to.

Morons.
Old 24 April 2013, 09:41 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

exactly! had something similar when i sold a car on Ebay a few years ago. Winning bidder refused to pay the deposit i'd stated would be needed in the description.

2 weeks later he still hadn't collected the car so i told him to pull his finger out or i was going to report him to Ebay for time wasting. He came round a few days later, kicked the tyres & grumbled a bit, then got in his car & left.

So i contacted my Ebay to make a complaint & to claim my fees back. A couple of hours later the bloke phones me up threatening to come round & "knock me round the street!"

So i told him to get himself round then as i was home. He then said he was going to bring a couple of mates which made me have a laughing fit down the phone, i then said if you're so big & hard why do you need to bring some mates with you.

He ranted a bit more so i just said i couldn't be arsed listening to his bullsh*t anymore so to just get round now, then i hung up!

45mins later i was sat outside his house blowing the car horn & waving at him when he looked out of the window. Not surprisingly he didn't come out & wouldn't answer his phone!
Old 24 April 2013, 09:52 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

exactly! had something similar when i sold a car on Ebay a few years ago. Winning bidder refused to pay the deposit i'd stated would be needed in the description.

2 weeks later he still hadn't collected the car so i told him to pull his finger out or i was going to report him to Ebay for time wasting. He came round a few days later, kicked the tyres & grumbled a bit, then got in his car & left.

So i contacted my Ebay to make a complaint & to claim my fees back. A couple of hours later the bloke phones me up threatening to come round & "knock me round the street!"

So i told him to get himself round then as i was home. He then said he was going to bring a couple of mates which made me have a laughing fit down the phone, i then said if you're so big & hard why do you need to bring some mates with you.

He ranted a bit more so i just said i couldn't be arsed listening to his bullsh*t anymore so to just get round now, then i hung up!

45mins later i was sat outside his house blowing the car horn & waving at him when he looked out of the window. Not surprisingly he didn't come out & wouldn't answer his phone!
Yup, typical young gob shytes I was referring to in my post above, just a pity that when they are in they company of ten men they think they are ten men.

Old 25 April 2013, 01:48 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

here's the latest messages he's sent today! makes for an interesting read!

"listen you mother f*cker.. u don't know me. revise your feedback. you got a
support bar cheap price. stop being a d*ck. remember your address becoz i do.
bet you got a lovely scooby parked outside. wonder how long it will stay like
that . you son of a gun. i won't let this go mark my words. people like you f*ck
things up for people like me who provides honest parts at cheap prices. think
about the feedback left by you. revise it. otherwise in time youll see what i
mean about your scooby staying nice condition"

"you son of a bitch. wait and see what happens. seller abusive when mugs like you
get a cheap item genuine. if your not happy send it back and go main dealers and
pay full prices. you think your clever. turn up on your doorstep. u mother
f*cker. revise your feedback"

"i got all information i need. kind regards. stay safe look after your scooby you
know you hear stories of cars going missing. very sad isn't it. don't become a
victim. security is important. kind regards you bold headed mug"

"go and get a bigg **** fitted in your mouth and back side"

all these came within 10mins of each other while i've been out at work!
Old 25 April 2013, 01:48 PM
craigmk2crx
Scooby Regular

that . you son of a gun. i won't let this go mark my words. people like you f*ck

"you son of a bitch. wait and see what happens. seller abusive when mugs like you
get a cheap item genuine. if your not happy send it back and go main dealers and

"i got all information i need. kind regards. stay safe look after your scooby you

Old 25 April 2013, 02:01 PM
Infected by sti
Scooby Regular

Haha point him to this thread lets see how big and clever he is then I hate people who threaten my car, i'd ask him to pop around, he would have a shock I can assure you "scoobys go missing" :- YEA AND WE WOULD KNOW WHERE TO LOOK YOU ****, TRY IT

And shreksta I've seen a pic of you somewhere you posted and yea your one big mo fo I'm 6"3 but I bet you would make me look tiny

Last edited by Infected by sti; 25 April 2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 25 April 2013, 02:05 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very classy messages indeed......
Old 25 April 2013, 02:13 PM
Turbo Tone
Scooby Regular

Make sure you forward these messages of threatening behavior over to Ebay.

He will be banned by the time you get home from work.
Old 25 April 2013, 02:13 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

You missed Ginger

d
Old 25 April 2013, 03:07 PM
Loconinja
Scooby Newbie

You point out that the seller was abusive:
Listed as "mint like new" turned out it's covered in rust & bent! seller abusive
So he helps make your point by replying:
■Reply by zabas786 (25-Apr-13 09:35):
A chav/gypo brought used item cheap and now moaning. son of a b
You couldn't make it up! Anyone reading his reply would be mad to order from him.
Old 25 April 2013, 04:21 PM
mike1210
Scooby Regular

Can you still follow up feedback? Might be worth linking to this lol.
Old 25 April 2013, 04:30 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

What a complete bell end! Send him a message back and say to him if he's using such profanity and low tactics he'd better remove the 786 from his username. It's not in line with his beliefs.
Old 25 April 2013, 05:28 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Love it, that brought a smile to my face
Too many 'hard men' (ooh er) on the internet.

Bit like that kid on twitter who was badmouthing that boxer, it all changed when the kid got a message from the boxer with a picture of the street he lived on telling the kid he was coming for him
Old 25 April 2013, 05:36 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

the seller is obvioulsy a **** so why dont you report him to ebay, that said though why didnt you return the bumper bar rather than try and repair it then decide to complain???
id think if you started a dispute and was told to return the item the seller could complain as its not as it was when sent.
Old 25 April 2013, 05:43 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Ask him if he feels sexually attracted to his sister?

Please do
Old 25 April 2013, 05:49 PM
STEVEBOXER
Scooby Regular

Tell eBay and the police!
Police officer turns up on his door step, end of abuse!
Old 25 April 2013, 06:02 PM
gretts
Scooby Regular

Open a paypal dispute straight away, you WILL be fully refunded,

i bought something new from e-bay it arrived damaged seller didn't want to know, Paypal fully refunded me and i still have the item, and it still functions.
Old 25 April 2013, 06:05 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

I agree with contacting the police
Old 25 April 2013, 06:09 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Originally Posted by gretts
Open a paypal dispute straight away, you WILL be fully refunded,

i bought something new from e-bay it arrived damaged seller didn't want to know, Paypal fully refunded me and i still have the item, and it still functions.

im not so sure he will he has painted/repaired the item so its not as it was sent, how is he now going to prove its condition when sent,
he should not have painted/repaired it and opened the dispute straight away.

both parties are at fault here.
Old 25 April 2013, 07:59 PM
fatscoobfella1
Scooby Regular

You bought off a seller with 786 in the username and was suprised it wasnt as described?
Old 25 April 2013, 08:13 PM
SRSport
Scooby Regular

Set up a pseudo and buy all his items. Leave him having to sort it all out so that no one else gets mugged. In a couple of weeks do it again.
Old 25 April 2013, 08:29 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok i'll be the first to ask then, whats all this 786 mallarky, presumably a religious thing to do with the prophet.
Old 25 April 2013, 08:32 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.neiladdison.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/comm.htm

Report him to Plod.........

Shaun

Quick Reply: beware if buying Impreza parts from Ebay member zabas786