Three schools closed due to Pikies

Search this Thread

Old 30 May 2012, 04:20 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Three schools closed due to Pikies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-18260633

Three Derbyshire schools were forced to close for the day after travellers moved on to their grounds.

Seven caravans were driven through the school gates and on to the playing fields at 19:30 BST on Tuesday.

Parklands, Harrington and Wilsthorpe schools, which share the same land in Long Eaton, decided to close. About 1,200 pupils were affected.

The police gave the travellers a deadline to leave and they left the premises.

Parklands Nursery and Infants, Harrington Junior and Wilsthorpe Community School, share a main public access road.
Unbelievable! I was listening to radio 5 earlier. The Headmaster had to open the gates after the Travelers had entered or he would be unlawfully imprisoning them. With the gates open more Pikies rocked up and entered, and there was nothing the Police could do.
Old 30 May 2012, 04:31 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

And we celebrate them by endless docu-soaps, elevation to stardom and now a book deal for the one thats on the TV alot.

Just beggers belief.
Old 30 May 2012, 04:51 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EddScott
And we celebrate them by endless docu-soaps, elevation to stardom and now a book deal for the one thats on the TV alot.

Just beggers belief.
Hardly surprising though in this day and age.
Old 30 May 2012, 04:53 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shame non of the locals took to their caravans during the night with a few litres of petrol!

I hate the pikey scum.
Old 30 May 2012, 04:56 PM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by L.J.F
Shame non of the locals took to their caravans during the night with a few litres of petrol!

I hate the pikey scum.

*******,the lot of em ........
Old 30 May 2012, 05:15 PM
steve ex vauxhall
Scooby Regular

We've just had some move into our local primary school, not with the caravans but put their kids into the school.
My 7 year old daughter came home on Friday and asked for some money to buy something off one of them.
She didn't know what it was, but that it smelled really funny and some of the other kids had bought some.

Intrigued I tried to narrow it down with descriptions and the help of google pictures, and found out that the pikey Chunt is selling cannabis to primary school kids, FFS!

Straight up the school Monday morning and told them to get a bloody grip.

Primary school for gods sake, could maybe understand at secondary school or later, but a primary school, I went nuts!
Old 30 May 2012, 05:28 PM
...seamus...
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by steve ex vauxhall
We've just had some move into our local primary school, not with the caravans but put their kids into the school.
My 7 year old daughter came home on Friday and asked for some money to buy something off one of them.
She didn't know what it was, but that it smelled really funny and some of the other kids had bought some.

Intrigued I tried to narrow it down with descriptions and the help of google pictures, and found out that the pikey Chunt is selling cannabis to primary school kids, FFS!

Primary school for gods sake, could maybe understand at secondary school or later, but a primary school, I went nuts!
That is really shocking!! I hope you alerted the police as well as the school!?

Trending Topics

Old 30 May 2012, 05:34 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Talk about slow. The travellers had already left the site before you started this thread. Nothing like trying to stir up some hatred, eh troll?
Old 30 May 2012, 05:37 PM
steve ex vauxhall
Scooby Regular

O yeah, told the school first, and told them if they didn't get the
Police I would, so they then called them and searched the pikey in question, and found plenty of the stuff!
That then got everyone involved, from police, school governors, social services, welfare and even the local mp decided he wanted to intervene.
Old 30 May 2012, 05:44 PM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by steve ex vauxhall

Disgrace..

Thieving scumbag pikies ........
Old 30 May 2012, 06:01 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

We had the Pikies move onto our school fields a few years ago when I was Chair of Governors ..... at the same time we were having a meeting.

Under the Education Act we could issue an immediate notice for them to remove themselves. The Head typed it up, printed it off, signed by him and I, and delivered to the womenfolk of the camp (the men had parked their transits in the school layby) - the womenfolk said that they had no way to move the vans - as no vehicles, all the menfolk were 'away' - yeah, OK, we said - we know where they are!

Called the local Police - useless as usual ... aged about 12 years old and wet behind the ears!!

Luckily, most of the Governors work where I work ...... a quick call to the MoD Police and we had 10 Police Transit vans, 5 Police Dogs and about 20 armed Police Officers.

We returned to the camp - and to their menfolk - blocked the road and told them to leave within 15 minutes ........... they didn't know what hit them!!

Needless to say, the field was clear 30 minutes later - the language from the womenfolk was choice to say the least

The menfolk just did what the women told them to - as is the way.

Last edited by pslewis; 30 May 2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 30 May 2012, 06:04 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Some once camped on the field of the local "sink" secondary school.

The head was a lefty tw@, so nothing happened, until some of their kids beat up two of the estate kids.

At break, half the school went down to the camp...........

When the head found out, he went ballistic and went to make peace.
By the time he got there, there were TWO overturned caravans, and all the pikies had gone, bar the leader, and he was just hitching up to move on.

THAT'S how to deal with them. They DO understand that.
Old 30 May 2012, 06:08 PM
steve ex vauxhall
Scooby Regular

This^^ I believe is the only way to deal with them
On mass and move them yourselves, plus I have also heard that they hate to be on video, so a camera is a bonus too
Old 30 May 2012, 06:16 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

The menfolk do not like to be on video at all ....

This is the strongest reason I see for a National ID Card .... they would have to be logged and accountable for how they got their money.

Hitler grouped Gypsies in a hated group and dealt with them accordingly ....
Old 30 May 2012, 06:23 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

The authorities are weak as water these days!

Les
Old 30 May 2012, 06:27 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
This is the strongest reason I see for a National ID Card .... they would have to be logged and accountable for how they got their money.
I'm not sure about that Pete. I always knew you were a secret authoritarian.

The issue is about trespass and the very weak laws we have to deal with it.

I also don't agree with the idea that the council has a duty to provide areas for Travellers. I can see absolutely no reason why this is so.
Old 30 May 2012, 08:43 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

My mate was late for work this morning as he couldn't get off his drive because of the Police cars - he lives opposite the school in question.

And I'm actually offended by all the 'Pikey' comments.

I prefer the PC version - Caravan Utilising Nomadic TravellerS.
Old 30 May 2012, 08:53 PM
madmerlin
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by zip106
My mate was late for work this morning as he couldn't get off his drive because of the Police cars - he lives opposite the school in question.

And I'm actually offended by all the 'Pikey' comments.

I prefer the PC version - Caravan Utilising Nomadic TravellerS.

they were on a public park by us last year, one of their spawn decided to climb onto the roof of my missis car, i shouted out of the window to get off, the ten year old girl shouted back "F**K off u ******" from the mouth of a babe - sigh!
this problem will NEVER go away as its inbread into each generation.
Old 30 May 2012, 09:11 PM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't
Talk about slow. The travellers had already left the site before you started this thread. Nothing like trying to stir up some hatred, eh troll?
There`s no need to `stir up hatred`, every honest, hard working, respectable person hates these thieving pikey scum anyway

There`s only one way to deal with these pigs....burn the *******.

Last edited by ScoobySteve69; 30 May 2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old 30 May 2012, 09:17 PM
nizmo80
Scooby Regular

A few summers ago when it was a little bit of a heat wave the pikeys set up shop
on the golf course next to my house PMSL about that one as there was at least 50 caravans
and the golfers must of been going mental, they were holding BBQ's on the golf course and the pikey kids were running a riot.

I remember on a sunday morning at around 9 AM I heard a knock on the door so I got up out of bed
and answered the door I had to rub my eyes for a second as there stood some older woman with a 17 year old girl both were very scruffy looking.
I said hi can I help you and the woman replied " Do you want to buy something from a gypo's bag" in a rough half Irish accent.
I said no thanks just trying to get them to go away
then she said " do you want to buy a lucky charm from a gypo "
at that point I was thinking if I buy her lucky charm and hang it on my door does it stop any of her relatives breaking into my house LOL
I just said no thanks and they walked away these pikeys really have no shame.

Last edited by nizmo80; 30 May 2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 30 May 2012, 10:21 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Let's not be horrible to their smell ...... they need to stink ..... as that way, Blind people can hate them aswell

I do often wonder why groups don't all get together and finish them off - they inbreed, so by ending their lines, they end - finish - final chapter.
Old 30 May 2012, 10:27 PM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

Let's not be horrible to their smell ...... they need to stink ..... as that way, Blind people can hate them aswell

I do often wonder why groups don't all get together and finish them off - they inbreed, so by ending their lines, they end - finish - final chapter.
At last...sense
Old 30 May 2012, 10:51 PM
Lord Marshall
Scooby Regular

Lol at the comments! but you guys probably wouldn't talk about them like that if you were standing next to Big Jo joyce eh?
Old 31 May 2012, 08:33 AM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Got some in camper vans near my local Sainsburys at the moment. Think these are the Romanian ones though... Makes me sick, their vans are pristine and new, whereas the mess they leave is disgusting. I'm sick of hearing about their "rights", they contribute nothing, so why should they have rights?
Old 31 May 2012, 09:01 AM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by Clarebabes
Got some in camper vans near my local Sainsburys at the moment. Think these are the Romanian ones though... Makes me sick, their vans are pristine and new, whereas the mess they leave is disgusting. I'm sick of hearing about their "rights", they contribute nothing, so why should they have rights?
Never a truer word
I got stuck behind a pack of them on the road last night. Horse drawn carraiges and caravans. The vehicles towing some of the caravans were real expensive looking too. It was a road with lots of twists and turns, so I was stuck behind them for quite a while, until I got to a straight bit of road. The traffic had built up quite a bit. When we all started to overtake them, the people on the horse drawn carraiges, with kids on too, started waving fists at us and shouting obscenities. What did they want us to do, travel at 15miles an hour behind them all the way to wherever folks wanted to be
Old 31 May 2012, 09:20 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Clarebabes
+2
Old 31 May 2012, 10:47 AM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

I'd love a camper van, but it's out of our league. This also makes me feel sick
Old 31 May 2012, 11:36 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful
I'm not sure about that Pete. I always knew you were a secret authoritarian.

The issue is about trespass and the very weak laws we have to deal with it.

I also don't agree with the idea that the council has a duty to provide areas for Travellers. I can see absolutely no reason why this is so.

I quite agree.

Les