Let the race begin!

Search this Thread

Old 02 May 2012, 12:17 PM
Gazzy_b
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Let the race begin!

I wasn't on here for long, but I really need your help

I need a huge favour, as a really active member on a lot of forums in the past, some of you I will have met.

The best part of a race is excitemement, challenge, and the moment the flag drops, so now's our chance to show them 'this is how we do it'

I'm not a Politician, never have been, but I believe in values, and putting people first, and thats what made me create a vision, better housing for all, mortgages for all, great schools and facilities, and getting britain working again. More importantly than all, putting people first.

I have been on a great journey recently, a life changing journey, because modifying britain is a bit like modifying a car, you can never get it quite right, we've all got our individual tastes, but the very best cars, are like the very best parts of us, improving what we love.

Here's my message, and yes, it's from me, not a marketing company, politician, or any of that cr@p !, this is not about politics, it's about 'YOU', your family, your friends, and 'EVERYBODY', if you want the short version, stop here, and visit
www.siobhanformayor.com

For those of you who want to know why, once you've done that, added on Facebook, Tweeted, Google+'d, Youtube'd, and ran around the streets with the Poster all over the car (yep, need to do that too :O)

Here's why I voted (realpeoplequotenotmarketingbollocks!) -

I placed the City of London as my Borough, although Borough is of no relevance where support is concerned. Whether in the North, or the South universally people are paramount, and their individualism, their shaping of what makes us individuals, and fundamentally unique, is whats important.

What Sibhan represents is 'real' experience.

'Presumption' of a person, their upbringing, and what made, and shaped them is the biggest detriment to human behaviour.

Why should we judge the unsuitability of a person for a job by the way they dress?,. why should a person be judged because they are different, or do not conform?, by their size, shape, colour or wealth?

Affordable housing, affordable travel to job interviews, and work, realistic childcare propositions to name but a few are denominating factors in the improvement of life, and work life balance.

One person cannot be a judge of the change of everyones life, and we live in a society where everyone has their own individual views, which should be appreciated, but the keyword is 'everybody'

Putting people before politics, ensuring that 'everyone' understands the way they can have a platform, a voice, a view, and demonstrating through independant change the ways to move forward, because only by working together, we can achieve our unilateral dreams, and make britain and the world a great place, a place for prosperity, a place where whatetver class, upbringing, background 'story' or 'voice' everyone truly be heard.

Please show your support for what is right for the change in the country, and let us build bridges to the world, and stop the walls of class contention, amd more importantly a pre conceived perception.

Siobhan gets my vote, please make sure we build a better platform so many voices can be heard, and then every person will be able to have their say, and not dismiss individuals rights to have theirs.

The problem is simple.

'No suprises' how do we change that?, the latest news headline, the latest tax change, the latest revocation of what helps the people.

Let's make things better, just ask the people who matter ........... 'The People'

Let us not presume they know how to vote, how to let their voices be heard, show them.

And once their voices are heard, then they will feel less hostility, more a part of society, and more involved in gaining the confidence to get the job they never believed they could get, or would get, having a home would only be a home of their dreams. and receiving an unbiased view of the way they dress, regenerating jobs where it matters, and reducing the necessity to create agrevation by giving those jobs to others.

Everyone deserves an opportunity

Like the best modified cars, the race to the finish line is all important, and I really want to share with you the vision for a new mayor for London.

Even though we're not going to change the world overnight, let's make a fresh start by reinventing the wheel, many of the guys on here may be from London, great, get changing things first!

"But what can I do about it?" - Everything !, what happens in London happens everywhere, lets get keep the car running, get your views on Twitter @siobhanformayor, but first visit
www.siobhanformayor.com

This is my view, and I haven't been ignoring you guys, but I know how competetive you all are, so i'll be posting this on all the forums, and the guys that know me, know i've had more cars than hot dinners, and real politics is going to be MLR vs Scoobynet, get the 1/4 mile won, get on it like a car bonnet!

This is my view, and i'll leave you to spread the world, and let's make Britain BETTER, and the world a better place!

See you at the finish line ;O)

Keep the car's running !
Old 02 May 2012, 12:27 PM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you do a short version - what have you just said in 50 words or less?
Old 02 May 2012, 12:41 PM
twistybits
Scooby Regular

there is no fooling me, I know its you, you must be desperate, please stop spamming forums Boris!
Old 02 May 2012, 01:00 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

this needs to go straight in the Muppet Forum...never gonna win anyways; Boris has it sewn up
Old 02 May 2012, 10:06 PM
jef
Scooby Regular

is this just a spam post then?
Old 02 May 2012, 10:34 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gazzy_b

I wasn't on here for long........

Very prophetic