Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Stress Levels

Search this Thread

Old 08 March 2012, 10:23 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Stress Levels

BMW driver this morning I saw cut (unnecessarily) across the nose of a cyclist & race off up the road. I'm going the same way and about 1/2 mile later I catch up just naturally through traffic and have the opportunity to cut him off where the road goes to one lane, which I take. This p'd him off for some reason ( ) and for the next mile he follows up my b'side but couldn't pass. We come up to Rotherhithe Tunnel and I follow the road lines and he tries to take a short cut and cut in on the roundabout - I didn't let him. He's gesticulating madly behind me, up my chuff all the way through the tunnel at 20mph. He follows me onto Commercial Road, undertakes and tries to cut in on me again. Again no. He tries again, again no, gives up, races up the bus lane and cuts in on the car in front. I basically ignored him whilst he was trying all this. Then pedestrian lights change and he goes through on orange and the car in front stops. I see him indicate right ahead and he stops in the centre reservation, even when the road is clear. Lights change and we drive past and I can see him in his car shouting and gesticulating at me. I think he threw something at the car as well but it missed. Maybe I shouldn't have merged in turn on him in the first place but it was quite amusing to see how stressed and mad he got at me.
Old 08 March 2012, 10:40 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bet you got a lot of satisfaction out of all that. I know I would have!

Les