Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

steroids....?

Search this Thread

Old 28 October 2011, 01:48 AM
scoobyrob2002
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default steroids....?

Hi guys just woundering if any guys on here ever use steroids ?
the thing is i lost 3 stone so 13 stone now and cant seem to shift my belly/tonne up so was thinking steroids any input would be great
Old 28 October 2011, 07:27 AM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Old 28 October 2011, 08:18 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Old 28 October 2011, 08:24 AM
syko89
Scooby Regular

Steriods wont help you lose weight as they bulk you up.

Your best off doing some high intensity interval training and sorting out your diet.
Old 28 October 2011, 08:39 AM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Lots of info here:

www.onlydickheadstakesteroids.com
Old 28 October 2011, 08:41 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

jef will be along soon.

I'd consider a change in diet. I am in a similar position though, and can't be bothered with the last bit. I still look fukcing great after all.
Old 28 October 2011, 09:07 AM
Ant
Scooby Regular

steroids = losers

sorry but work at it.
Old 28 October 2011, 09:08 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

This have got to be a wind up.

I'm off out tonight and may need a little 'pick me up'.
Anyone tried cocaine?
Old 28 October 2011, 09:11 AM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Could be a wind-up?

Steroids have a use for some folk... but not for the reasons you're thinking about taking them. Been said already and no doubt will be said by many others once this thread really gets going.

How many pages we looking at... ?
Old 28 October 2011, 09:15 AM
Ant
Scooby Regular

i'll go for 4
Old 28 October 2011, 09:26 AM
JPL
Scooby Regular

I heard they make your ***** massive so I started taking them. I am 3 inches on the hard now. Impressed.
Old 28 October 2011, 09:39 AM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

I got the misses to take Steroids, just to tighten her up like.
Old 28 October 2011, 09:54 AM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

They shrink your *****, (apparently).

So you could chose to bulk up, and have a small *****, or just eat less, do some excersise and keep your twanger as it is.
Old 28 October 2011, 09:58 AM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Or just buy ***** enlargement pills off the net to counteract them.

Win win scenario.
Old 28 October 2011, 10:06 AM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983
They shrink your *****, (apparently).

So you could chose to bulk up, and have a small *****, or just eat less, do some excersise and keep your twanger as it is.
Incorrect its the ***** that shrink has no effect on the twanger
Old 28 October 2011, 10:26 AM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti
Incorrect its the ***** that shrink has no effect on the twanger
First hand experience...?
Old 28 October 2011, 10:30 AM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983
First hand experience...?
First hand experience............. with google ya doofus!
Old 28 October 2011, 10:31 AM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

I'm sure. ^^

Wee baws.
Old 28 October 2011, 10:35 AM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss
I'm sure. ^^

Wee baws.
Old 28 October 2011, 10:35 AM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

First hand experience............. with google ya doofus!
Yea, yea... Ok
Old 28 October 2011, 10:47 AM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scoobyrob2002
Hi guys just woundering if any guys on here ever use steroids ?
the thing is i lost 3 stone so 13 stone now and cant seem to shift my belly/tonne up so was thinking steroids any input would be great
Exercise..

And then you could go the route of supplements,Anabolic Fuel Mass from USN is a popular one have used it myself.If you shop on the net you can get it cheaper than off the USN website,think argos were doing a sale on it the other week.Lots of supplements about,some say they are a waste of money,others say the opposite.Lots of other things come into it though,your diet lifestyle etc.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...V85bcYSkXE6IxA
Old 28 October 2011, 10:47 AM
allsop83
Scooby Regular

Must be a wind up this......

Steroids have their place- in medical practice.....

I spent 9 months on them and gained 3 stone not including muscle wastage so I would add atleast another 1-2 stone on top of that.
Anabolic steroids that you are asking about are not worth going near, give yourself a shake and cut the carbs.
Old 28 October 2011, 11:28 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

i know some body builders who use effidrine. helps them to loose that little bit of excess fat before a show. as has been said cut out the carbs and exercise the area a bit more.
Old 28 October 2011, 11:44 AM
MicaDan
Scooby Regular

I'll openly admit that I take steroids, but I would never ever encourage anyone else to take them. I only use them as I compete in bodybuilding competitions and it puts everyone on a level playing field. There's a hell of a lot of stigma surrounding steroids, but they can be dangerous if not reserched and used correctly with the correct PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) course to make sure your natural testosterone production kicks back in again.

If you have want to gain a few stone or lose a few stone, it all comes down to diet and hard work. Steroids are not a miracle drug, they just give you more of what you have already, testosterone. Recreational gym goers should never consider taking steroids, believe me it isn't worth it!

Misuse of steroids without the correct knowledge can result in such things as...

Baldness
Infertility
High Blood Pressure
Erectile Dysfunction
Testicular Shrinkage (not the ***** though)

If used correctly these can usually be avoided, but most people don't realise that these side effects exist. The number of 18 year olds at my gym taking them is shocking and I hate to think what they are doing to their bodies!!
Old 28 October 2011, 11:52 AM
pigSTi
Scooby Regular

I have no idea about roids but that just made me "lol" Short and sweet
Old 28 October 2011, 11:52 AM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MicaDan
I'll openly admit that I take steroids, but I would never ever encourage anyone else to take them. I only use them as I compete in bodybuilding competitions and it puts everyone on a level playing field. There's a hell of a lot of stigma surrounding steroids, but they can be dangerous if not reserched and used correctly with the correct PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) course to make sure your natural testosterone production kicks back in again.

If you have want to gain a few stone or lose a few stone, it all comes down to diet and hard work. Steroids are not a miracle drug, they just give you more of what you have already, testosterone. Recreational gym goers should never consider taking steroids, believe me it isn't worth it!

Misuse of steroids without the correct knowledge can result in such things as...

Baldness
Infertility
High Blood Pressure
Erectile Dysfunction

If used correctly these can usually be avoided, but most people don't realise that these side effects exist. The number of 18 year olds at my gym taking them is shocking and I hate to think what they are doing to their bodies!!
Good accurate post.

Its not steroids the OP needs its exercise and a change in diet.

Oh and Scoobynet is not the place to be asking these questions if you want proper answers. Pop over to muscletalk
Old 28 October 2011, 12:06 PM
MicaDan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mamoon2
Good accurate post.

Its not steroids the OP needs its exercise and a change in diet.

Oh and Scoobynet is not the place to be asking these questions if you want proper answers. Pop over to muscletalk
Thanks, I agree. Uk-muscle.co.uk is also another good one with pro's (such as James LLewllyn) posting giving advice on steroid use. They'd all give you the same advice though...don't do it.

The correct way, if you had your heart set on being a competitive bodybuilder for instance, is to reach your natural peak first.

To give you a bit of background on me, I used to weigh 9 stone at 6ft2!! I got to the age of 26 and got fed up of being extremely thin. There was nothing wrong with me (had varoius tests with the Dr), it's just the way god made me. I decided to study to become a Personal Trainer so that I could have all the knowledge i needed to change myself, and over the course of five years, and with fantastic encouragement from my clients, I managed to add 5 stone naturally! It was only once i'd reached this point (and relaised that I had some potential) that I decided to embark on doing shows and I talked to one of the pro's about doing steroids. I had a long chat with my doctor who was completely against the idea but agreed, eventually, that he would monitor me and do regular blood pressure checks and ECG's. Many people never get checked while using, and this scares me as blood pressure can get towards "stroke zone" territory if the drugs are abused and the diet is bad.

I'm now sitting at 17.5 stone with visible abs (ie - fairly lean). I get regular check-ups, I keep my diet in check, I take regular breaks from the drugs and I monitor myself at home with a home blood pressure tester, I don't party at the weekends or drink and get as much rest as possible. If you are not prepared to go to these lengths, then you shouldn't be anywhere near steroids.
Old 28 October 2011, 01:08 PM
jef
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MicaDan

Baldness
Infertility
High Blood Pressure
Erectile Dysfunction

amen!

although, id rather see guys using steroids and training/eating well, than out every weekend fighting, ****ing there bodies up with alcohol and other drugs, vandalising, stabbing, and being a real nuisance and danger to the public - but thats just me.

to reiterate there just a hormone, nothing more, nothing less, without adequate nutrition/training they will do sweet fck all, apart from maybe giving you undesirable side effects.

steroids really just hit the headline after canadian ben johnstone beat the american golden boy, carl lewis in 80's - america was outraged. and he was caught using nandrolone. even against all medical evidence and recommendations from numerous health agencies saying they posed little risk - the government chose to crack down to increase public support for the party.

altho sounds like OP is at the windup, so carck on mate
Old 28 October 2011, 01:20 PM
MicaDan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jef
amen!

although, id rather see guys using steroids and training/eating well, than out every weekend fighting, ****ing there bodies up with alcohol and other drugs, vandalising, stabbing, and being a real nuisance and danger to the public - but thats just me.

to reiterate there just a hormone, nothing more, nothing less, without adequate nutrition/training they will do sweet fck all, apart from maybe giving you undesirable side effects.

steroids really just hit the headline after canadian ben johnstone beat the american golden boy, carl lewis in 80's - america was outraged. and he was caught using nandrolone. even against all medical evidence and recommendations from numerous health agencies saying they posed little risk - the government chose to crack down to increase public support for the party.

altho sounds like OP is at the windup, so carck on mate
Completely agree, you only need to go out on a Friday night to see just how many puffy, red faced lumps there are throwing their weight around. The problem is these are the guys who are likely to die young of a heart attack and steroids will be blamed thus fueling the fire that steroids kill people when actually not one death has ever been directly linked to steroids as the sole cause. How many deaths can be attributed to drink or class A drugs?!

Nice Avi by the way Jef, looking dry as anything!