Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Fatties on bbc1 now!

Search this Thread

Old 23 May 2011, 09:16 PM
billyray911
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fatties on bbc1 now!

Holy moly-how big are these people-what a drain on resources...
Old 23 May 2011, 10:14 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually felt sorry for the woman, but can understand your sentiment. Operation after operation, costs the NHS a fortune.
Old 23 May 2011, 10:19 PM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

How the f**k do people get this fat?
There waist size reads Equator........
Old 24 May 2011, 11:33 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Difficult to understand how, but there must be more to it than one realises. Awful way to have to go throiugh life.

Les
Old 24 May 2011, 11:35 AM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

I do wonder if the people they live with and care for them are the problem. Some of these are too big to get their own food, so who is providing it? It's abuse surely!
Old 24 May 2011, 06:26 PM
Jamescsti
Scooby Regular

The diameter of one womans leg was 42 inches!!!
Was pretty discusting, can't understand how people get to that size
Old 24 May 2011, 07:00 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Trending Topics

Old 24 May 2011, 10:05 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Yep, dont feed people and they dont get fat, not aware of any people in famine areas that are 30 stone despite having nothing to eat, it isnt glands, unless there is a gland that makes you eat pies, hang on, is that the pietuitary gland is for ?
Old 25 May 2011, 03:01 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
Food, food and more food. Quite simple. And thus a very simple way to lose it ....

Dave
They said that was the effect of the gross overweight condition and the ensuing diabetes and oedema which caused the sewlling in her legs.

Les
Old 25 May 2011, 08:15 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I think the weight gets to a point where it causes its own problems other than the usual, like the elephant legs, basically when you get like that, your buggered really as everything is stretched and floppy, good luck to them but its damage limitation rather than cure.

Hence why I am trying to get my podge off as even a couple of stone can cause problems, slow going but met a mate for a ride, he is 12 1/2 stone and the difference was massive, he got totally smoked by old fat **** here I said come on, we were doing 16 mph and I meant lets get a move on, he made a valiant attempt but couldnt keep up, I got to 35.9 MPH so with a couple of stone off will be really rapid.
Old 26 May 2011, 10:45 AM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

The two who live next to us are both claiming benefits for being obese, they want for nothing. The council found them 3 houses to choose from as the female couldn't get up the stairs to the loo any more, but the male refused them as they didn't have a garage for his huge 4x4. She's downstairs now on a bed in the kitchen opposite our kitchen, I wish they'd get her some curtains. Horrible couple. The fat swine waits until I go outside then he gets his chainsaw out and revs it up.
They both work on the side but due to our recent scum governments it's still impossible to report.
Old 26 May 2011, 12:47 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

The guy who sits next to me was recounting a similar tale of unemployed government sponsored fatties, on vast amount of benefits, basically work a scam with their parents so the DSS rent them the house owned by the parents and then sell stuff at events to make a few quid for the "extras".

I think the medical proffesion do a sterling job in these circumstances but tend to be a little bit to nice to people, my GP always tells me off for being overweightbut the hospitals treat them with the upmost respect and seem to neglect the fact it is their own fault, hey seem to be treated like they have had some misfortune befall them like a soldier thats lost a leg, not that they are massive fatties that eat too much and do to little.

I think there are a lot about as well, go to certain areas and the number of really big peopel on mobility scooters crusing round Tescos is scary, all bingo wings and walking sticks buying, usually, really bad food, saw it when I worked near Rochdale, then they get given a motability car and a disabled badge that allows them to park nearer the doughnut aisle.

Basically, there is always a reason you are fat and nobody shoves the food in your gob but you, ok, people have injuries and put weight on but its because they dont allow for the fact they cant do as much, you need to work out your basal metabolic rate and eat to that, revise if you go up or down too much.

I am pounding the streets on my bike to get this weight off, sick of it, I dont look that fat but it annoys me and doesnt do me any good, im down half a stone, probably 2 stone to go but it is pennence for over eating and doing to little, its like an overdraft you have to pay off and it is my doing and only I can shift it.
Old 26 May 2011, 01:09 PM
RS_Matt
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Don't give em money, give em Alpen.