timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get him in the UFC!
Old 20 March 2011, 04:14 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a lad, that skinny brat had it coming to him, I'm glad he stood up for himself.
astraboy.
Old 20 March 2011, 04:19 PM
mike1210
Scooby Regular

awesome vid
Old 20 March 2011, 05:01 PM
James Neill
Scooby Senior

What a well spoken kid. Credit to himself.
Old 20 March 2011, 05:54 PM
TopBanana
Scooby Regular

Good, glad the reception this video has received worldwide. Maybe some sense is returning to the world. I teach my kids never to start fights, but if someone hurts you, you do the same right back.
Old 20 March 2011, 06:46 PM
Fantom
Scooby Regular

I hope the 12 year old has learnt his lesson and is reminded about this for years to come
Old 20 March 2011, 07:11 PM
mgcvk
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Great kid great story. Shame about the emotional plinky plonky background music.
Old 20 March 2011, 07:43 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

During the interview the kid said he had been bullied for 3 years,i think he deserved to give some pay back punishment to that bully..What is more shocking is how he had gone this long being bullied and nobody knew except for his sister..

No kid should make another kids life so bad that they think about suicide,i'm glad he didn't go through with it and found the courage to fight back...
Old 20 March 2011, 09:37 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DYK
During the interview the kid said he had been bullied for 3 years,i think he deserved to give some pay back punishment to that bully..What is more shocking is how he had gone this long being bullied and nobody knew except for his sister..

No kid should make another kids life so bad that they think about suicide,i'm glad he didn't go through with it and found the courage to fight back...
Old 20 March 2011, 10:32 PM
dazh66
Scooby Regular

Good for him
Old 21 March 2011, 12:15 AM
BULLITT
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DYK

I did. I put up with that crap for 15 years and yep, I also thought about suicide too, something that still haunts me, almost as if being mentally scarred and it comes back when I feel down, depressed and lonely etc.

As Casey says though, school doesn't last long.
Old 21 March 2011, 12:49 AM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by Bullitt_Rich
I did. I put up with that crap for 15 years and yep, I also thought about suicide too, something that still haunts me, almost as if being mentally scarred and it comes back when I feel down, depressed and lonely etc.

It's always the little weasels with the biggest ego's, isn't it. I was delighted the little $hit got his come uppance.
I detest little people, they always have big gobs. Too small to be seen so have to be heard.
Casey deserves a medal, for bully bashing
Old 21 March 2011, 12:57 AM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Received 82 Likes on 46 Posts

It was an awesome slam dunk. Pity he didnt leave the horrible little b4stard that was punching him with a limp for the rest of his life.

Last edited by dazdavies; 21 March 2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 21 March 2011, 01:19 AM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

I can`t watch it, says `video is private`
Old 21 March 2011, 01:38 AM
Lisawrx

I can totally relate to that. Most of the bullying I experienced was mental/verbal, but tbh, although it did hurt, it never seemed to stop me just getting on at school at least, but I think the effects run deeper and last far longer than the physical stuff.

The physical bullying I encountered was strange as this came from outside school. The ringleader being a girl I had never even met before who decided to attack me for no reason while playing on a field with my younger cousins. I couldn't really fight back as she had decided to come with quite a crowd and only being about 10 myself, I didn't even try. I had no idea her 'campaign' would go on for several years to come, if the opportunity arose for her. The final time she 'had a go' the police were called despite my pleas to my parents not to (fat lot of use they were ), but thankfully that was enough to scare them all off as I have no doubt they would have beaten me to a pulp, if not killed me.

Odd (perhaps) thing is, she now lives up the road from me and I will always pass the time of day with her. I would never be a friend as she can't be trusted, but anything for an easy life eh?

Maybe that is the problem. Us 'victims' just want to get on with life causing no problem to anyone else, hence an easy target, it's not like we'll fight back.... Well good on this kid I say, he obviously got to the stage of enough being enough and fought back, and what I do hope is he will go on to lead a good life from here, but never turn into a bully himself.
Old 21 March 2011, 11:28 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Did my heart good to see that. We had bullies at school too, they were always bigger than the rest of us but we all once got fed up and made a concerted attack on one of them. He got a thumping he never forgot and the other bullies all backed off too. The teachers were watching and deliberately let the "lesson" continue!

Les
Old 21 March 2011, 11:37 AM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by Leslie
Did my heart good to see that. We had bullies at school too, they were always bigger than the rest of us but we all once got fed up and made a concerted attack on one of them. He got a thumping he never forgot and the other bullies all backed off too. The teachers were watching and deliberately let the "lesson" continue!

Les

That's the way it should be tackled. Well done, Les
Old 21 March 2011, 12:35 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

It's a shame they didn't get the bully on for the interview to ask him how it felt being owned like that
Old 21 March 2011, 01:52 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Haven't the bullies parents demanded an apology from Casey?
Yeah, like that is going to happen with more than 200,000 supporters now behind the aussy hero!

I reckon Casey will be set for life now.
Old 21 March 2011, 06:17 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

The kid who Casey dropped has his 2 minutes of fame

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226025670395

Should have punched him in the mouth instead of the bodyslam, and sorted those teeth out !!
Old 21 March 2011, 06:31 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

whats all the fuss about, a kid who got bullied finally snaps and kicks off back, this happens everyday in every scholl across the world so why has is this kid being made famous by a stupid video that tries to pull the heart strings by playing stupid piano music and showing pictures if him when he was a kid.

if he had done that in the first week he wouldnt have had to endure 3 years of bullying.

who would let themselves get bullied by that rat faced, premature little sh1te, casey just picked him up like he was a bag of spuds and threw him about like an empty shell suit so hes abviously not a weak little lad, he should have been the one doing the bullying by the look of it.

How that little **** stain with teeth that bad could bully anyone is beyond me!
Old 21 March 2011, 06:32 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii
The kid who Casey dropped has his 2 minutes of fame

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226025670395

Should have punched him in the mouth instead of the bodyslam, and sorted those teeth out !!
Good looking kid....
Old 21 March 2011, 06:55 PM
BULLITT
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8WRX
whats all the fuss about, a kid who got bullied finally snaps and kicks off back, this happens everyday in every scholl across the world so why has is this kid being made famous by a stupid video that tries to pull the heart strings by playing stupid piano music and showing pictures if him when he was a kid.

if he had done that in the first week he wouldnt have had to endure 3 years of bullying.

who would let themselves get bullied by that rat faced, premature little sh1te, casey just picked him up like he was a bag of spuds and threw him about like an empty shell suit so hes abviously not a weak little lad, he should have been the one doing the bullying by the look
of it.
How that little **** stain with teeth that bad could bully anyone is
beyond me!
The ignorant words of someone that's never been bullied do
you know how many kids self harm and/or attempt suicide because
they're bullied?? I would guess not, and no one will ever know the true figures because the majority of cases go unreported or dismissed by parents/teachers etc as 'kids being kids'.

The reason he didn't fight back straight away, like the rest of us that were treated like that is the fact we DON'T WANT THE TROUBLE, we just wanted to be left alone to get on with our lives, bullied kids fighting back does NOT happen everday in every school, it is very rare and ever rarer for that moment to be captured on video, it's never ever just one on one, it's always a ring leader of a gang that's starts it.

I would've loved to have had the confidence to do to my bullies what Casey did to his but it simply doesn't work like that! This vid in a lot of ways shows bullied kids that they don't have to put up with it.

Last edited by BULLITT; 21 March 2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 21 March 2011, 06:59 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by GC8WRX

who would let themselves get bullied by that rat faced, premature little sh1te, casey just picked him up like he was a bag of spuds and threw him about like an empty shell suit so hes abviously not a weak little lad, he should have been the one doing the bullying by the look of it.

How that little **** stain with teeth that bad could bully anyone is beyond me!
Before coming out with this idiotic drivel watch the interview to get some idea of what goes on inside the head of someone being bullied!

If you watched the video interview before writing your drivel then more fool you!

Last edited by The Zohan; 21 March 2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 21 March 2011, 07:25 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

The ignorant words of someone that's never been bullied do
you know how many kids self harm and/or attempt suicide because
they're bullied?? I would guess not, and no one will ever know the true figures because the majority of cases go unreported or dismissed by parents/teachers etc as 'kids being kids'.

The reason he didn't fight back straight away, like the rest of us that were treated like that is the fact we DON'T WANT THE TROUBLE, we just wanted to be left alone to get on with our lives, bullied kids fighting back does NOT happen everday in every school, it is very rare and ever rarer for that moment to be captured on video, it's never ever just one on one, it's always a ring leader of a gang that's starts it.

I would've loved to have had the confidence to do to my bullies what Casey did to his but it simply doesn't work like that! This vid in a lot of ways shows bullied kids that they don't have to put up with it.
This man speaks the truth. Some people (myself included) are just not wired for fighting. So when bullies pick on the right person, they often let it happen, until the 'snap'

Think about this. What if Casey had not fought back? What if he had gone home, raided dad's gun cabinet and gone to school the next day armed to the teeth and wasted Mr. Gale and the rest of his tormentors? What if he then thought that he was too far in so decided to waste as many people as possible to teach the world a lesson?

This is the damage that bullying causes, that subhuman rat boy was lucky Casey knew right from wrong and knew when to stop himself.
astraboy.
Old 21 March 2011, 07:48 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Now the scrawny little Aus-chav tell his side, not sure if i feel sorry for him or it is just a cynical ploy to divert the hatred...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__IjcLVBBYc

Actually i think he is a lying little b@stard! Having seen the mother and father i am hardly surprised he is turning out how he is.

Last edited by The Zohan; 21 March 2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 21 March 2011, 08:02 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

I think that is a little insensitive as not all kids are as strong minded/have the confidence to fight back,or is scared because if the person being bullied hit back bully boys mates will join in.Only this time the bully just pushed it too far and he got some of his own punishment.
Old 21 March 2011, 08:25 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ritcha...94346273938932
There is a Facebook page for ritchard's supporters.
Unfortunately, people seem to be liking it, posting abuse, then disliking it immediately after
astraboy.
Old 21 March 2011, 08:34 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by astraboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ritcha...94346273938932
There is a Facebook page for ritchard's supporters.
Unfortunately, people seem to be liking it, posting abuse, then disliking it immediately after
astraboy.
Been there and done that

Quick Reply: Casey 'the Punisher' speaks about his bullying