Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Six footballers jailed over gang rape of 12-year-old girls in midnight park orgy

Search this Thread

Old 18 March 2011, 01:47 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Six footballers jailed over gang rape of 12-year-old girls in midnight park orgy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...park-orgy.html

Not sure what I make of this, the headline made me think one thing, then reading the article made me think of the opposite!

I have a 12-year-old daughter and there is no way she would be out at that time of the morning! I panic when she's out after dark, or nipping up the shop and taking too long etc....

Oh well, that's 8 lives ruined....
Old 18 March 2011, 02:00 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not condoning what the footballers did, but it does sound like they were encouraged and probably wouldnt have dreamt of having sex with underage girls but really if a girl says they are sixteen any lad of that age needs to ignore his dick for a while and think of the consequences if she is not telling the truth and to be honest saying a 12 year old looked sixteen is stretching it, they can look older but as 12, sounds like they were preapred to believe to readily, and why like you say children of that age are left out at that time I dont know. Also, where did they get the idea of having sex with these men, shouldtn they just be dreaming about Justin Bieber at this point ? think their home life needs lookign into, suspect it wasnt thier first time.
Old 18 March 2011, 02:03 PM
Ant
Scooby Regular

The fact they was saying "we can have 3 each" says alot by the girls. I remember girls (slags) at school that used to lie about their age and hang around with older lads and sleep with them.

It's a tough one to call with out all the facts which you won't get with the daily fail
Old 18 March 2011, 02:06 PM
pigSTi
Scooby Regular

"They were said to have been shocked and disgusted to learn the true ages of the girls"

Come on, I know kids are dressing older younger but 12 ******* years old? And none of them was even a little bit suspicious? Bullsh1t. Dirty ******* bastids!

"if the activities had taken place just four weeks later than they had, when the main girl would have turned 13, none of the defendants would have faced any criminal charges"

Absolute fcucking joke

"They added that the careers of the promising young footballers had been ruined by 'the biggest mistake [of their] lives'."

Oh my heart ******* bleeds for these *****. Really. I hope they suffer indefinately. They should have ******* known better.

"Judge John sentenced Amos, of Caversham, Berks, Charles, of Coley, Berks., De Sousa, of Tilehurst, Berks., and Edwards, of West Reading, to be detained for two years in a young offenders' institute.

Farrugia, of Barnwood Close, West Reading, was sent to prison for two years."

Jesus! 2 years??? Castrate the animals regardless, maybe then in future no matter "how old she looked boss" grown men will not **** 12 YEAR OLDS. Jesus ******* Christ.

I hope the all get raped in lockup, I hope they walk out with prolapsed bowles and ruptures. Then when they ask of the Government and prison system "WHY?" I hope the answer they get is "WE DIDN'T REALISE"

Old 18 March 2011, 02:06 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Even though it is the daily mail, they would have normally written a piece which would have left you wanting to lynch these men, but instead, it's making you feel slightly sorry for them. I think what they did was pretty dispicable anyway, even if the girls were 16.... But as said, my daughter probably looks about 13 at the most and definitely does not act very old - even though she thinks she does!
Old 18 March 2011, 03:07 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Hmmmmmm, whilst NOT condoning what they did in any way, the use of the term "rape" is misleading, since no force was used. It is ONLY rape in the eyes of the law because of the ages of the two girls. They CANNOT legally give consent, so it becomes rape even though they DID, both, consent.

Lives ruined? Yep.
Old 18 March 2011, 03:25 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
Hmmmmmm, whilst NOT condoning what they did in any way, the use of the term "rape" is misleading, since no force was used. It is ONLY rape in the eyes of the law because of the ages of the two girls. They CANNOT legally give consent, so it becomes rape even though they DID, both, consent.

Lives ruined? Yep.
I do have to agree, the law sees it as rape when indeed it was far from that. It was sex with a consenting minor.

Who's lives are ruined? Certainly not the two girls. However I fail to see how they could have looked 16 or older.
It's a sad world we live in where 12 year old girls are behaving this way.
Old 18 March 2011, 03:25 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

thats nasty
Old 18 March 2011, 03:31 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by alcazar

Lives ruined? Yep.
Agreed although....

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983
I fail to see how they could have looked 16 or older.
Old 18 March 2011, 03:41 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

It's a reflection of the times

<Al Murray>

Hookers dressing as school girls, school girls dressing as hookers. I don't know whether to carry money or sweets.

</Al Murray>
Old 18 March 2011, 03:42 PM
scud8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by foz200315
"They were said to have been shocked and disgusted to learn the true ages of the girls"

Come on, I know kids are dressing older younger but 12 ******* years old? And none of them was even a little bit suspicious? Bullsh1t. Dirty ******* bastids!
One of my daughter's friends would have passed for 16 when she was 10. She was probably exceptional, but there are some girls who physically mature early, and if they have had the type of upbringing that ends up with them acting in such an overtly sexual way I can see that 18-20 year old lads could be taken in. I'm not convinced this was the case here - it sounds more likely that they had an idea the girls were underage, but not by that much.
Old 18 March 2011, 04:35 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

No winners in this tale whatsoever. One thing i do find disturbing as much as the rapes is that the parents did not know the girls where missing until 2.30am. How can that be i ask myself. Given the actions of the girls and the willingness of one of them to fuck 5-6 men at the age of 12 and you have to wonder about her upbringing!

all very sad!
Old 18 March 2011, 04:41 PM
JAutos
ScoobyWorx

i dont think they should have been jailed, girl was willing texts facebook etc prooved this the guys were co-operative. Although i would like to see a pic of the girls, as how old they look does have a huge bearing in this. If they look 16 fair doos. if they look young, kinda their own daft fault (footballers) but im sorry when its offered on a plate and they say they are 16 do u ask for a passport if they look old enough.

Last edited by JAutos; 18 March 2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 18 March 2011, 04:59 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I agree that some girls can look older but part of being a gentleman is to never be in a position where you arent sure, for her sake as well as yours, I came close as a 19 year old, she was 15 but did look much older but there were clues she wasnt 18 like she was claiming, mainly when I picked her up to go out she dressed like an extra from "Byker Grove" rather than the sexy dress she had been wearing with massive ***** spilling out when I met her in the pub the night before, I asked her honestly and didnt take it any further.

JAutos, yes you ask for a passport unless you want to go to prison as a Nonce or sign the sex offenders register.

I think all normal blokes resond to certain cues with females of any age, if there is a womanly figure and she is pretty you do notice, the difference is whether you act on your urges, the term Jailbait is very very apt, us men just need to keep our urges in check, go and have a grumble, think about whatever you want as you cant be done for that (perhaps best to keep it quiet though eh) but in reality keep it legal, even if they are legal you can still get in trouble with angry dads.

There are plenty of women about, why bother with girls, find yourself a nice MILF and you are quite safe !
Old 18 March 2011, 05:02 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

"if the activities had taken place just four weeks later than they had, when the main girl would have turned 13, none of the defendants would have faced any criminal charges"

Absolute fcucking joke

"They added that the careers of the promising young footballers had been ruined by 'the biggest mistake [of their] lives'."

Oh my heart ******* bleeds for these *****. Really. I hope they suffer indefinately. They should have ******* known better.

"Judge John sentenced Amos, of Caversham, Berks, Charles, of Coley, Berks., De Sousa, of Tilehurst, Berks., and Edwards, of West Reading, to be detained for two years in a young offenders' institute.

Jesus! 2 years??? Castrate the animals regardless, maybe then in future no matter "how old she looked boss" grown men will not **** 12 YEAR OLDS. Jesus ******* Christ.

I hope the all get raped in lockup, I hope they walk out with prolapsed bowles and ruptures. Then when they ask of the Government and prison system "WHY?" I hope the answer they get is "WE DIDN'T REALISE"

So colourful!

Les
Old 18 March 2011, 05:11 PM
JAutos
ScoobyWorx

Originally Posted by J4CKO
I agree that some girls can look older but part of being a gentleman is to never be in a position where you arent sure, for her sake as well as yours, I came close as a 19 year old, she was 15 but did look much older but there were clues she wasnt 18 like she was claiming, mainly when I picked her up to go out she dressed like an extra from "Byker Grove" rather than the sexy dress she had been wearing with massive ***** spilling out when I met her in the pub the night before, I asked her honestly and didnt take it any further.

JAutos, yes you ask for a passport unless you want to go to prison as a Nonce or sign the sex offenders register.

I think all normal blokes resond to certain cues with females of any age, if there is a womanly figure and she is pretty you do notice, the difference is whether you act on your urges, the term Jailbait is very very apt, us men just need to keep our urges in check, go and have a grumble, think about whatever you want as you cant be done for that (perhaps best to keep it quiet though eh) but in reality keep it legal, even if they are legal you can still get in trouble with angry dads.

There are plenty of women about, why bother with girls, find yourself a nice MILF and you are quite safe !
Your foregetting her these guys are in their teens themsleves. I personally wouldnt go near as at 28 to me they all look young now (god am getting old lol) but to them lads they are been jailed or stuck in a youth detention center for rape or whatever its been classed as. And are they really guilty of that charge ? answer is no.

They are guilty of been a little naive which when been a teenager themselves isnt exactly crime of the century. Yes its a bad situation but realistically does the punishment fit the crime.

Rape in my opinion is when a female has said no, come on she called them over 1 by 1 asking for it.
Again at 12 i do think maybe she couldnt look 16. BUT makeup can make a huge difference. And been a week before her 13th birthday means she is 13 really not 12. so its 3 years off 16 not 4 years off.

Im not for one minute saying what they did was right or doesnt matter i just think the punishment is harsh been jailed for 2 years. As there was no malice, intent and probaly the men involved would have learnt thier lesson.And the difference i think is as a rapist they would have done it anyway. Had these men known the age do you really think they would have done it. I have a 9 year old girl myself so maybe if it was my daughter i might have a firmer stance. I just like to stand back and look at things a little more than some i guess

Last edited by JAutos; 18 March 2011 at 05:18 PM.
Old 18 March 2011, 05:18 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Clarebabes
Even though it is the daily mail, they would have normally written a piece which would have left you wanting to lynch these men, but instead, it's making you feel slightly sorry for them. I think what they did was pretty dispicable anyway, even if the girls were 16.... But as said, my daughter probably looks about 13 at the most and definitely does not act very old - even though she thinks she does!

dispicable ?
Old 18 March 2011, 06:04 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Absolute fcucking joke

Idiot.

"IF" you went to a night club, and chatted up a girl. You would assume she was 18 right?

What if she was 15? What if you had had sex with her?

Should you then be castrated? Sent to prison for 5 years?

Circumstances should be taken into account on any matter invloving underage sex. If a girl is in a Nightclub, you would assume she was 18, not 15.

Reading the story, It's pretty plain that these girls (one more than the other) were encouraging them. Stating they were of legal age, which they were not. One of them calling them over 1 by 1? Not the acts of innocent 12 year old girls.

There is no way they should be jailed for this.

If they can forced themselves onto them, then yes, they commited Rape.

You would have to assume this wasn't the first time they (girls) have had sex. The activities of the main girl would suggest she was far from a Virgin.
Old 18 March 2011, 06:14 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO

Girls are looking older than what they really are these days.

I'm seeing a girl who has 2 Daughters aged 10 and 12. Last year the eldest (then 11) had a friend sleep over. I didn't know her at all. First time I'd met her. She was tall, had breasts, wore grown-up clothes on. Top with short skirt. Shapely legs.

Anyway, after they'd gone to bed, I ask my GF why her daughter of 11 was hanging around with a 15/16 year old. Because that's how she looked to me. I was informed that that was her daughters class mate, and that she was 11 too.

I was shocked. No way did this girl look 11. Give it another year or 2, and she would probably have no trouble getting into pubs/clubs.

Some bloke who doesn't know her or her real age could find himself in the same position as these footballers. Jail.
Old 18 March 2011, 06:38 PM
pigSTi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
Girls are looking older than what they really are these days.

I'm seeing a girl who has 2 Daughters aged 10 and 12. Last year the eldest (then 11) had a friend sleep over. I didn't know her at all. First time I'd met her. She was tall, had breasts, wore grown-up clothes on. Top with short skirt. Shapely legs.

Anyway, after they'd gone to bed, I ask my GF why her daughter of 11 was hanging around with a 15/16 year old. Because that's how she looked to me. I was informed that that was her daughters class mate, and that she was 11 too.

I was shocked. No way did this girl look 11. Give it another year or 2, and she would probably have no trouble getting into pubs/clubs.

Some bloke who doesn't know her or her real age could find himself in the same position as these footballers. Jail.
Perhaps you should take 5 and get to know a woman before ******* her. Think with your brain not with your dick.

It wont matter what you may call me, I can tell you now I would never ever mistake a 12 year old child with a woman of an age of 16 or otherwise to the point of having sex with her. Come on fella. You really saying you could go the whole nine yards and not be even a little suspicious? With a 12 year old?

Shapley legs and breasts aside, you got to be joking right? I am 28 now and often am amazed at how young 18 year olds look compared to how old I thought I looked when I was 18 - gets me down a bit tbh. 12 years old mate, no chance. No excuse.
Old 18 March 2011, 06:46 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

From what Ive read the 2 girls didnt attend court and it was the honesty of the 6 males that made the case,
I thought the charges would have been USI(Unlawful sexual intercourse) as the males didn't ply them with alcohol,
as all the males were under 21 at the time it could have been dealt with with a caution,
How would the linch mob have reacted to the story then ?
Old 18 March 2011, 06:51 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Perhaps you should take 5 and get to know a woman before ******* her. Think with your brain not with your dick.

It wont matter what you may call me, I can tell you now I would never ever mistake a 12 year old child with a woman of an age of 16 or otherwise to the point of having sex with her. Come on fella. You really saying you could go the whole nine yards and not be even a little suspicious? With a 12 year old?

Shapley legs and breasts aside, you got to be joking right? I am 28 now and often am amazed at how young 18 year olds look compared to how old I thought I looked when I was 18 - gets me down a bit tbh. 12 years old mate, no chance. No excuse.
It's not as black and white as you make out. But cheers for the morally superior lecture.

With that in mind though, and considering the legal age of consent is sixteen, how they managed to make this mistake boggles the mind.
Old 18 March 2011, 06:56 PM
pigSTi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss
It's not as black and white as you make out. But cheers for the morally superior lecture.

With that in mind though, and considering the legal age of consent is sixteen, how they managed to make this mistake boggles the mind.
No worries
Old 18 March 2011, 11:15 PM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

They've got their hobbies...
Old 18 March 2011, 11:32 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
Idiot.

"IF" you went to a night club, and chatted up a girl. You would assume she was 18 right?

What if she was 15? What if you had had sex with her?

Should you then be castrated? Sent to prison for 5 years?

Circumstances should be taken into account on any matter invloving underage sex. If a girl is in a Nightclub, you would assume she was 18, not 15.

Reading the story, It's pretty plain that these girls (one more than the other) were encouraging them. Stating they were of legal age, which they were not. One of them calling them over 1 by 1? Not the acts of innocent 12 year old girls.

There is no way they should be jailed for this.

If they can forced themselves onto them, then yes, they commited Rape.

You would have to assume this wasn't the first time they (girls) have had sex. The activities of the main girl would suggest she was far from a Virgin.
+1
Old 19 March 2011, 12:13 AM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

At the end of the day, the footballers had sex with children.
Young trollops they may be, but they are still children. There is more to this than meets the eye. The authorities/powers that be, should be looking into why, 12 years olds are behaving like this and being out until God knows what hours of the night, with no one seeming to care.
Old 19 March 2011, 12:33 AM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

Remember, "assumption is the mother of all **** ups"
Old 19 March 2011, 12:52 AM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

I actually feel sorry for the guys if what has been written is true. Their lives are now ruined due to some skanky child from the slums of UK.

Maybe not to this extreme but i'd say most if not all the men on SN have probably been in a situation similar to this were its easy to get caught out because we're only human.
Old 19 March 2011, 02:22 AM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobySteve69
Remember, "assumption is the mother of all **** ups"
It make an *** of u and me!

What is reported is wrong on so many levels. All parties should of know better. But as has been said, it's a sign o the times. The girls are old enough to realize the potential of the situation and exploited it to the max. The footballers will have to live and learn i'm afraid. Ain't life a beach.
Old 19 March 2011, 08:44 AM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JDM_Stig
From what Ive read the 2 girls didnt attend court and it was the honesty of the 6 males that made the case,
I thought the charges would have been USI(Unlawful sexual intercourse) as the males didn't ply them with alcohol,
as all the males were under 21 at the time it could have been dealt with with a caution,
How would the linch mob have reacted to the story then ?
Well said.

The honesty of the men has landed them with a 2 years inside and shattered dreams, whilst the little tarts will get a telling off and then may go out and do it again. It's the girls parents that need, errrrr, educating.

Quick Reply: Six footballers jailed over gang rape of 12-year-old girls in midnight park orgy