Nicolas Sarkozy is latest to say multiculturalism has failed

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2011, 01:53 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Nicolas Sarkozy is latest to say multiculturalism has failed

So that's Germany,Britain and now France to declare that multiculturalism is not working.

Interesting times ahead...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ad-failed.html

Last edited by kingofturds; 11 February 2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 11 February 2011, 02:07 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

I wouldn't put it past THAT little B@sta to chuck all the brits out of France first.
Old 11 February 2011, 02:12 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's pretty bloody obvious it has failed, they don't want anything to do with us (apart from government freebies and giro's) they have made no effort to adapt to our ways, customs, dress codes etc they don't talk our language nor do they want to, they don't even want our laws they want their own Sharia law (some of them), hardly been a bloody success has it
Old 11 February 2011, 02:13 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

BTW your linky don't worky
Old 11 February 2011, 02:20 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
BTW your linky don't worky

Sorted

Personally I'd say they have integrated pretty well, every time they upset the Algerian immigrants they end up rioting and setting things on fire. That's about as french as you get.
Old 11 February 2011, 02:31 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

But only the British PM will be labled a Racist.

Was watching Question time last night, and the 2 Labour numpties on the left, were making out that anyone speaking out against Multicultrure in Britain are part of the BNP.
Old 11 February 2011, 02:35 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
But only the British PM will be labled a Racist.

Was watching Question time last night, and the 2 Labour numpties on the left, were making out that anyone speaking out against Multicultrure in Britain are part of the BNP.
This is a big part of the problems and said numpties and their colleagues are the ones who have let us all down now play the race card hoping to silence anybody who dares speak out!
Old 11 February 2011, 02:48 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Hardly a surprise though. He's probably upset because Merkele and Cameron beat him to it.

He should really pay a visit to the Somme and the British Indian Army memorial there. If he has enough time he can count the number of darkies that died to keep his country free.

Includes, yes you guessed it, lots of Muslims too.

Asif
Old 11 February 2011, 03:08 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AsifScoob
Hardly a surprise though. He's probably upset because Merkele and Cameron beat him to it.

He should really pay a visit to the Somme and the British Indian Army memorial there. If he has enough time he can count the number of darkies that died to keep his country free.

Asif
lol he said darkies
Old 11 February 2011, 03:10 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Asif
Asif, I dont think saying that he has a problem of any particular section of society, just that anybody who is here should be part of British life, not just carrying on as normal in annother country, ok, keep your customs and everything else but not at the expense of integrating and perhaps taking on some British culture, take the best of both worlds.

I do think that Brits are more willing to integrate as a whole than some of the other communities, even allowing for the racism, I would have no problem if my lads came home with a Pakistani, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Jewish or whatever girl but generally most of these cultures dont like theirs marrying outside so it doesnt bode well for other integration does it ?

I think religion is the biggest barrier to integration there is, if there were no religion it would just be people with slightly different skin tones and different way of doing things, as it is its pretty much a no go for a Catholic, C of E or Christian of any denomination to marry a Muslim, they could be Atheist, Agnostic or god knows what, still doesnt matter to marry a Muslim you have to convert and no matter how much I liked someone I would feel a fraud and a fool to myself converting to a religion I didnt beleive in and didnt want.
Old 11 February 2011, 03:48 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

strange statement from the leader of the people who dont have a immigration problem at all THEY SEND THEM ALL OVER TO US . perhaps he should of said we have a problem getting on ferries and coaches to england all the seats are taken by immigrants
Old 11 February 2011, 03:48 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Asif
That is perhaps not a great analogy, a lot of Muslims and indeed countries supported the ***** and Hitler during WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

Not taking anything away from this that didn't just adding some balance

Last edited by The Zohan; 11 February 2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old 11 February 2011, 04:10 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
lol he said darkies

Made me laugh too.
Old 11 February 2011, 04:12 PM
Ant
Scooby Regular

Tdw will be on this soon like a tramp on chips
Old 11 February 2011, 04:13 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Asif, I dont think saying that he has a problem of any particular section of society, just that anybody who is here should be part of British life, not just carrying on as normal in annother country, ok, keep your customs and everything else but not at the expense of integrating and perhaps taking on some British culture, take the best of both worlds.

I do think that Brits are more willing to integrate as a whole than some of the other communities, even allowing for the racism, I would have no problem if my lads came home with a Pakistani, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Jewish or whatever girl but generally most of these cultures dont like theirs marrying outside so it doesnt bode well for other integration does it ?

I think religion is the biggest barrier to integration there is, if there were no religion it would just be people with slightly different skin tones and different way of doing things, as it is its pretty much a no go for a Catholic, C of E or Christian of any denomination to marry a Muslim, they could be Atheist, Agnostic or god knows what, still doesnt matter to marry a Muslim you have to convert and no matter how much I liked someone I would feel a fraud and a fool to myself converting to a religion I didnt beleive in and didnt want.
+1 - well written and spot on
Old 11 February 2011, 05:32 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO

J4CKO,

I wasn't really intending on making some profound comment on MC. My views on it are ambivalent. It doesn't affect me personally, in any way that I can see.

However it seems to get on a lot of peoples' nerves, so perhaps it's a bad thing?

I just think Sarkozy is a tw@t and I stated why, that's all.

Cheers

Asif

Last edited by AsifScoob; 11 February 2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 11 February 2011, 05:43 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Asif
Criticising multiculturalism is not criticizing people of dark skin, or of this or that faith.

It's criticising a government policy which promotes parallelism and seperatism, where minority cultures are given help to encouraged to 'preserve' (or even promote) their differences etc, with 'diversity' being a goal to achieve.

Government should not spend money or have policies to preserve or promote minority or majority 'cultures'. It should just leave things alone and allow integration and mixing.
Old 11 February 2011, 06:04 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Chips anyone?
Old 11 February 2011, 06:09 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
That is perhaps not a great analogy, a lot of Muslims and indeed countries supported the ***** and Hitler during WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

Not taking anything away from this that didn't just adding some balance

Hi Paul,

I think it was a perfect analogy and I don't think you have added any balance at all.

That chap appears to be a nasty piece of work and we can all find plenty of examples of people like that, from every race, religion, creed, background, etc etc. except Jedi's of course! They are the peace keepers of the galaxy!

But was he in France? No. He was in Palestine and saw the ***** as a way for him to gain something in his own backyard it would seem. As I said, not very nice.

The people I am talking about are about as far removed from that as can be. I am talking about Muslims, like my Great Grand Father and his two brothers, who, as professional soldiers, volunteered to come over to Europe, from then India, to come and fight for the Motherland, as part of the BEF, in Belgium and France during WW1.

I am also talking about the largest ever volunteer army EVER created, the 2.4 million men, from the then India, who volunteered at the start of WWII, to fight for Britain and Europe, against the *****.

Would be nice if tw@ts like Sarkozy stopped to consider that his short, Napoleonic, backside was saved due to people like that, instead of pandering to the fascist element, same as Merkele and Cameron, in their speeches.

It was fine for the 'Great Powers' to wonder around the globe, carving up whatever they could get their hands on, but they really ought to have thought about the possible future consequences of such actions.

I find it amazing that the French complain about all the Algerians in their country, when perhaps if France had stayed out of Algeria in the first place they wouldnt have that problem, would they?

Asif
Old 11 February 2011, 06:11 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful
Criticising multiculturalism is not criticizing people of dark skin, or of this or that faith.

It's criticising a government policy which promotes parallelism and seperatism, where minority cultures are given help to encouraged to 'preserve' (or even promote) their differences etc, with 'diversity' being a goal to achieve.

Government should not spend money or have policies to preserve or promote minority or majority 'cultures'. It should just leave things alone and allow integration and mixing.

Tone,

I could not agree with your post more. However, no one says this, all we get is the EDL. Why is that??

Asif
Old 11 February 2011, 06:13 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Tone,

I could not agree with your post more. However, no one says this, all we get is the EDL. Why is that??

Asif
Oi! You two can't be agreeing. It's just not right!

Old 11 February 2011, 06:15 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Forgot to mention. Check out 'The British Empire and the Second World War', by Ashley Jackson. Great book, which I have on my bedside table.

Asif
Old 11 February 2011, 06:17 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Forgot to mention. Check out 'The British Empire and the Second World War', by Ashley Jackson. Great book, which I have on my bedside table.

Asif
We can't check it out cos it's on your bedside table Asif!
Old 11 February 2011, 06:19 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx
Oi! You two can't be agreeing. It's just not right!

Sorry Andy.

We put to much effort into disagreeing with people and we get nowhere. TDW is not going to discuss certain topics or answer certain questions, everyone knows that.

You can't force him to can you? But as far as I am concerned, I am right and that is good enough for me.

Asif
Old 11 February 2011, 06:23 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx
We can't check it out cos it's on your bedside table Asif!
Sorry Andy, you might have to find it in your local library, or on t'internet.
Old 11 February 2011, 06:25 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

But as far as I am concerned, I am right and that is good enough for me.

Asif

An excellent attitute to life!
Old 11 February 2011, 06:26 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Tone,

Asif
I don't know anyone in the EDL, do you?
Old 11 February 2011, 06:30 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

I'm sure that you know I was not inferring that you are in the EDL. My point, just in case I needed to make it clear, is that despite even people like you and I agreeing on the point you made about MC, no one sensible seems able to state the problem with it.

All we get is the EDL, so the argument gets lost instantly.

Anyway.
Old 11 February 2011, 06:31 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Oh I think you do, it was awfully quiet in NSR last Saturday... come to think of it where were you?

Quick Reply: Nicolas Sarkozy is latest to say multiculturalism has failed