Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Personal Insults & Attack on SN - geez

Search this Thread

Old 12 April 2002, 06:09 PM
roadrunner
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Is it me?? Or am I seeing more personal attacks on SN than I would get walking around Liverpool in a red top & blue trousers??

People are becoming too aggressive behind their tiny safe screens. Why can't people express there humble opinion without being sh@t on from a great big height

I don’t get it, does it make you feel good that you posted those nasty words or do you just like to feel hard when you are a wimp in real life. To be honest I think it’s the latter as I honestly can’t recall seeing any of the women on here attacking someone else!

Get with the program people and lighten up. SN is a very good resource for people who own subaru’s. It’s such a shame that the community is taking SN in the wrong direction.

Before anyone gets on his or her high horse and say’s who are you to say where SN is going. This IMHO so live with it because I do

rr
Old 12 April 2002, 07:21 PM
tntsystems
Scooby Regular

People do get quite worked up mate especially when they think they are right, don't rise to it
Old 12 April 2002, 07:22 PM
tntsystems
Scooby Regular

People do get quite worked up mate especially when they think they are right, don't rise to it
Old 12 April 2002, 09:43 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

hmmm, sometimes ppl get a bit to upset about what they call "insults". for example you wouldnt call someone a muppet in real life if you had only just meet them but this isnt real life and if someone posts something daft then they should expect a bit of verbal- tuff *******, if you dont like it stay of the net.

HOWEVER...with regards to SN going pearshaped thats spot on, feels like a crashing plane sometimes- tempting to jump out now but a morbid curiosity keeps me hanging in there!

Tiggs