Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Friday Jokes..adult content

Search this Thread

Old 04 February 2011, 08:11 PM
Mog
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Friday Jokes..adult content

Just been gang raped by a group of mime artists, they did unspeakable things to me................

I thought I'd be a gentleman and hold the door open for a young lady, two minutes later she said "will you sod off I'm trying to have a ****!!"

Brought the missus some crotchless knickers yesterday, It had nothing to do with a sexual nature, it was so she could get a better grip on her broomstick..

Advice for Kate Middleton - If you get divorced make sure you wear a seatbelt ...........................

Now on sale at IKEA - LESBO beds, no nuts or screwing involved, it’s all tongue and groove...............

A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol, police say it’s definitely race related....................

Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8..........................

Ginger bloke goes to the docs about a rash on his bollocks. The doc says "how often do you have sex?" He says "Once or twice a year!" The doc says "that's not a rash mate, its RUST".

I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency...................

Kate Middleton goes to the Queen and says "every time I suck William's **** I get indigestion", the queen says "have you tried Andrew's ? "

The lead actor in the local pantomime of Aladdin was anally raped by the gay genie on stage last night; to be fair the audience tried to warn him.
Old 04 February 2011, 08:35 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I was sat on the bus this morning, opposite a really sexy Thai bird.
I thought to myself, "Please don't get an erection. Please don't get an erection."

But she did.
Old 04 February 2011, 08:43 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Vic and Bob are walking down the road.

Bob says, " You're a ****, you've always been a **** and you always will be a ****. Everything about you makes you a ****, an utter **** and a complete ****! In fact if you entered a **** competition you would come 2nd."

Vic says, "Why wouldn't I win?"
Bob says, "Because you're a ****!".

Old 04 February 2011, 09:55 PM
supshon
Scooby Regular

I Sat on my c@ck last night for ten minutes til it went numb .Now it feels like im w@nking someone else off !!!!!!