Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Breaking News 8:39am UK, Monday November 29, 2010 Iranian Nuclear Scientist Killed I

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2010, 09:16 AM
BlkKnight
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breaking News 8:39am UK, Monday November 29, 2010 Iranian Nuclear Scientist Killed I

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...tack_In_Tehran

Wonder who did that?
Old 29 November 2010, 09:21 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BlkKnight
Keep an eye in Wikileaks as i am sure it will publish who did what
Old 29 November 2010, 11:27 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I reckon this is the reason that PSL is keeping his head down, does not want to attract attention to himself!

Les
Old 29 November 2010, 11:29 AM
Rescue Dude
Scooby Regular

The word 'Mossad' springs to mind.
Old 29 November 2010, 11:31 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BlkKnight
Well Iranian STATE TV was quick to blame Israel which probably means that this was an internal Iranian issue!

...and these were academics anyway, not actually clear they were even involved.
Old 29 November 2010, 11:33 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude
The word 'Mossad' springs to mind.
...and you believe Iranian state TV, the biggest liars going?

Mossad kill people when they are on holiday etc. No need to do it in Tehran, too risky.

....and how much does killing two academics actually delay the program?

Please....
Old 29 November 2010, 11:35 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
I reckon this is the reason that PSL is keeping his head down, does not want to attract attention to himself!

Les
I heard they attached bombs to the academics cars...

I'm guessing with PSL's immense driving experience and 'huge' torque, it would be unlikely an assassin woud ever get close enough?
Old 29 November 2010, 12:44 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Oh he is pretty torquey alright!

Les
Old 30 November 2010, 11:59 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

So obviously Mossad! That will make it ok then!
Old 01 December 2010, 12:05 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AsifScoob
So obviously Mossad! That will make it ok then!
It's not obvious in anyway.
Old 01 December 2010, 12:07 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful
It's not obvious in anyway.
It is! It is! It is!

Explain yourself!

Have you figured out what Anti Semitism means yet? You've had long enough!
Old 01 December 2010, 12:21 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

It is! It is! It is!

Explain yourself!
I have in my posts above.

Thanks.

Have you figured out what Anti Semitism means yet? You've had long enough!
Why? Don't you know?

Do your own research.
Old 01 December 2010, 12:24 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

I have in my posts above.

Thanks.

Why? Don't you know?

Do your own research.
The explanation is simple: You are a rabid Islamophobe and you don't know what Anti Semitism means, even though you accuse all and sundry of it!

And I believe you called ME dumb on a previous thread (which you managed to get closed) didn't you? Fancy that?
Old 01 December 2010, 12:31 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

The explanation is simple: You are a rabid Islamophobe and you don't know what Anti Semitism means, even though you accuse all and sundry of it!

And I believe you called ME dumb on a previous thread (which you managed to get closed) didn't you? Fancy that?
Sure, if someone says that being Jewish 'explains a lot' then I am going to say they are an anti-Semite given that they have displayed prejudice against Jewish people.

Same with nonsense about Zionist lobbies running foreign governments = repackaged old fashioned anti-semitic lies.

OTOH you see fit to label me an 'Islamophobe' based on nothing but that fact I discuss Islam a lot!

Last edited by tony de wonderful; 01 December 2010 at 12:34 AM.
Old 01 December 2010, 12:44 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Sure, if someone says that being Jewish 'explains a lot' then I am going to say they are an anti-Semite given that they have displayed prejudice against Jewish people.

Same with nonsense about Zionist lobbies running foreign governments = repackaged old fashioned anti-semitic lies.

OTOH you see fit to label me an 'Islamophobe' based on nothing but that fact I discuss Islam a lot!
Tony, you really are genuinely stupid. When did I say anything about 'Jewish' people? I don't think so. You never actually thought to stop and ask me to explain myself, you just jumped down my throat playing the 'Anti-Semitic' card.

And not all Jews are Semites. Did it occur to you that I might be Semitic myself? No, because you are too thick to even know what that phrase you love to use actually means.

It is a lovely way to stop people, who rightly criticise the illegal and despicable acts of the State of Israel, by invoking some sort of **** association.

Your overuse of the term, when you don't even know what it means, is disgusting.

I've called you an Islamophobe once, with a fair bit of evidence to back it up. You've called me Anti Semitic about a hundred times, with no proof whatsoever.
Old 01 December 2010, 12:46 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

So, Peter Oborne was just making it up? Did you bother to do any research? Oh I forgot, you're too stupid!
Old 01 December 2010, 12:49 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Well Iranian STATE TV was quick to blame Israel which probably means that this was an internal Iranian issue!

...and these were academics anyway, not actually clear they were even involved.
Another pile of crap from the SN Crap Master!

According to the former British Ambassador to Tehran, he reckons it was Mossad.

Now, let me think, who knows more, Tony de Knowitall, or the former British Ambassador...hmm...difficult one that.
Old 01 December 2010, 12:54 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Evening, Asif.

He did call you dumb, but he didn't get the thread closed. All you have to do is have a look at it and you'll see.
Old 01 December 2010, 12:58 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Evening, Asif.

He did call you dumb, but he didn't get the thread closed. All you have to do is have a look at it and you'll see.
Hi James,

I know that. Couldn't resist having a dig at him over it. His threads have really created a bad feeling here, as far as I can see and he has a lot of peoples' backs up. But I think that is what he wants.

I say delete all his threads and him! I don't see that he 'contributes' to the community.
Old 01 December 2010, 01:05 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Tony, you really are genuinely stupid. When did I say anything about 'Jewish' people? I don't think so. You never actually thought to stop and ask me to explain myself, you just jumped down my throat playing the 'Anti-Semitic' card.

And not all Jews are Semites. Did it occur to you that I might be Semitic myself? No, because you are too thick to even know what that phrase you love to use actually means.

It is a lovely way to stop people, who rightly criticise the illegal and despicable acts of the State of Israel, by invoking some sort of **** association.

Your overuse of the term, when you don't even know what it means, is disgusting.
I know what it means literally and what a 'semite' is but this is semantics, it is a word used to describe anti-jewish prejudice and hate in practice and by historical convention.

Substitute my use of anti-semitism for anti-jewish then if it suits you pedantic sensibilities. It was all I meant.

**** anti-semitism was never anything BUT anti-jewish. They didn't have issues with all 'semites'.

I've called you an Islamophobe once, with a fair bit of evidence to back it up. You've called me Anti Semitic about a hundred times, with no proof whatsoever.
You used no evidence whatsoever.

But ask yourself what 'Islamophobe' actually means?

If one fears Islamic blasphemy laws is that 'Islamophobia'?
Old 01 December 2010, 01:08 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

So, Peter Oborne was just making it up? Did you bother to do any research? Oh I forgot, you're too stupid!
I replied to your post on this in the old thread with a counter-argument.

The fact you ignored it and bleat on about this program like it was some proof of something ad infinitum, makes me thing maybe you just have an anti-Israel agenda (actually you do given your above post) and don't care to actually debate.
Old 01 December 2010, 01:10 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

According to the former British Ambassador to Tehran, he reckons it was Mossad.
He must be right then...
Old 01 December 2010, 01:10 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

I'm anti-semantic.
Old 01 December 2010, 01:15 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

I know what it means literally and what a 'semite' is but this is semantics, it is a word used to describe anti-jewish prejudice and hate in practice and by historical convention.

Substitute my use of anti-semitism for anti-jewish then if it suits you pedantic sensibilities. It was all I meant.

**** anti-semitism was never anything BUT anti-jewish. They didn't have issues with all 'semites'.

You used no evidence whatsoever.

But ask yourself what 'Islamophobe' actually means?

If one fears Islamic blasphemy laws is that 'Islamophobia'?
Bloody hell Tony! When did I make an anti Jewish comment? I have Jewish friends FFS! Your stupidity is only compounded by your idiocy!

Did it even occurr to you that I might be Jewish, one of the Neturei Karta for instance?

As for evidence, are you kidding? Let me think...perhaps about the last 1,700 posts you have made in the two minutes that you have been a member of SN, which has been incessant ranting on about Islam and nothing else?
Old 01 December 2010, 01:20 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

I replied to your post on this in the old thread with a counter-argument.

The fact you ignored it and bleat on about this program like it was some proof of something ad infinitum, makes me thing maybe you just have an anti-Israel agenda (actually you do given your above post) and don't care to actually debate.
What counter arguement? The one where you bleated about it not being the only lobby and basically couldn't be bothered to get off your **** to look for something all on your own?

I even told you where to look so you could actually see for yourself, instead of a) just taking my word for it. b) dismissing evidence and facts with a little wave of your hand.
Old 01 December 2010, 01:23 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

He must be right then...
Compared to you? I would say his fresh, steaming, turd he layed this morning before his radio interview knows more than you!

You have no evidence for anything you say, no reference, not even anecdotal, nothing.
Old 01 December 2010, 01:25 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Did it even occurr to you that I might be Jewish, one of the Neturei Karta for instance?
Are you?
Old 01 December 2010, 01:43 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Bloody hell Tony! When did I make an anti Jewish comment? I have Jewish friends FFS! Your stupidity is only compounded by your idiocy!

If you can't see that blaming Islamic extremism on a cabal of jews (lobbyists) and Israel is not just old fashioned anti-semitism rebadged you are either stupid or a liar. It's the same old scapegoating of old, just you think it is intelligent to do this for some reason because the Guardian plays the mood music.

Israel never created modern Islamism and it's violant acolytes, it does not cause them or create the driver, yes it is a justification for their cause but so are many things...the crusades, French burka ban, western capitalism, Bosnia, Kashmir, cartoons...anything that can be used to paint a victimhood narrative and draw global politics down into local politics no matter how absurd. If it is not one thing it is the other.

Even if Israel was the demon you want it to be, you still can't explain logically why it compels say a Brit of Pakistani origin to strap a bomb to himself and blow up a tube station. Someone born into an environment which has NOTHING to do with any oppression of the Palestinians....where that conflict is nothing but an abstract.

As for evidence, are you kidding? Let me think...perhaps about the last 1,700 posts you have made in the two minutes that you have been a member of SN, which has been incessant ranting on about Islam and nothing else?
Ok so volume is evidence of whatever you are accusing me of with no other evidence?

Last edited by tony de wonderful; 01 December 2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 01 December 2010, 01:49 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

What counter arguement? The one where you bleated about it not being the only lobby and basically couldn't be bothered to get off your **** to look for something all on your own?

I even told you where to look so you could actually see for yourself, instead of a) just taking my word for it. b) dismissing evidence and facts with a little wave of your hand.
Evidence of what? A Lobby at work?

Wow, stop the world!

There is a lobby and it is at work.

UNIQUE!

Quick Reply: Breaking News 8:39am UK, Monday November 29, 2010 Iranian Nuclear Scientist Killed I