ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Breaking News 8:39am UK, Monday November 29, 2010 Iranian Nuclear Scientist Killed I (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/861964-breaking-news-8-39am-uk-monday-november-29-2010-iranian-nuclear-scientist-killed-i.html)

BlkKnight 29 November 2010 09:16 AM

Breaking News 8:39am UK, Monday November 29, 2010 Iranian Nuclear Scientist Killed I

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...tack_In_Tehran

Wonder who did that?

The Zohan 29 November 2010 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by BlkKnight (Post 9739378)

Keep an eye in Wikileaks as i am sure it will publish who did what

Leslie 29 November 2010 11:27 AM

I reckon this is the reason that PSL is keeping his head down, does not want to attract attention to himself!

Les :)

Rescue Dude 29 November 2010 11:29 AM

The word 'Mossad' springs to mind. ;)

tony de wonderful 29 November 2010 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by BlkKnight (Post 9739378)

Well Iranian STATE TV was quick to blame Israel which probably means that this was an internal Iranian issue!

...and these were academics anyway, not actually clear they were even involved.

tony de wonderful 29 November 2010 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rescue Dude (Post 9739548)
The word 'Mossad' springs to mind. ;)

...and you believe Iranian state TV, the biggest liars going?

Mossad kill people when they are on holiday etc. No need to do it in Tehran, too risky.

....and how much does killing two academics actually delay the program?

Please....:Suspiciou

tony de wonderful 29 November 2010 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 9739546)
I reckon this is the reason that PSL is keeping his head down, does not want to attract attention to himself!

Les :)

I heard they attached bombs to the academics cars...

I'm guessing with PSL's immense driving experience and 'huge' torque, it would be unlikely an assassin woud ever get close enough?:)

Leslie 29 November 2010 12:44 PM

Oh he is pretty torquey alright!

Les

Bravo2zero_sps 29 November 2010 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9739559)
I heard they attached bombs to the academics cars...

I'm guessing with PSL's immense driving experience and 'huge' torque, it would be unlikely an assassin woud ever get close enough?:)

There are reports of some old duffer seen driving an MX5 through Tehran at the time.

AsifScoob 30 November 2010 11:59 PM

So obviously Mossad! That will make it ok then!

tony de wonderful 01 December 2010 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742552)
So obviously Mossad! That will make it ok then!

It's not obvious in anyway.

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9742556)
It's not obvious in anyway.

It is! It is! It is!

Explain yourself!

Have you figured out what Anti Semitism means yet? You've had long enough!

tony de wonderful 01 December 2010 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742560)
It is! It is! It is!

Explain yourself!

I have in my posts above.

Thanks.:thumb:

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742560)
Have you figured out what Anti Semitism means yet? You've had long enough!

Why? Don't you know?

Do your own research.
:thumb:

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9742571)
I have in my posts above.

Thanks.:thumb:

Why? Don't you know?

Do your own research.
:thumb:

The explanation is simple: You are a rabid Islamophobe and you don't know what Anti Semitism means, even though you accuse all and sundry of it!

And I believe you called ME dumb on a previous thread (which you managed to get closed) didn't you? Fancy that?

tony de wonderful 01 December 2010 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742577)
The explanation is simple: You are a rabid Islamophobe and you don't know what Anti Semitism means, even though you accuse all and sundry of it!

And I believe you called ME dumb on a previous thread (which you managed to get closed) didn't you? Fancy that?

Sure, if someone says that being Jewish 'explains a lot' then I am going to say they are an anti-Semite given that they have displayed prejudice against Jewish people.

Same with nonsense about Zionist lobbies running foreign governments = repackaged old fashioned anti-semitic lies.

OTOH you see fit to label me an 'Islamophobe' based on nothing but that fact I discuss Islam a lot!

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9742585)
Sure, if someone says that being Jewish 'explains a lot' then I am going to say they are an anti-Semite given that they have displayed prejudice against Jewish people.

Same with nonsense about Zionist lobbies running foreign governments = repackaged old fashioned anti-semitic lies.

OTOH you see fit to label me an 'Islamophobe' based on nothing but that fact I discuss Islam a lot!

Tony, you really are genuinely stupid. When did I say anything about 'Jewish' people? I don't think so. You never actually thought to stop and ask me to explain myself, you just jumped down my throat playing the 'Anti-Semitic' card.

And not all Jews are Semites. Did it occur to you that I might be Semitic myself? No, because you are too thick to even know what that phrase you love to use actually means.

It is a lovely way to stop people, who rightly criticise the illegal and despicable acts of the State of Israel, by invoking some sort of Nazi association.

Your overuse of the term, when you don't even know what it means, is disgusting.

I've called you an Islamophobe once, with a fair bit of evidence to back it up. You've called me Anti Semitic about a hundred times, with no proof whatsoever.

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9742585)

So, Peter Oborne was just making it up? Did you bother to do any research? Oh I forgot, you're too stupid!

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9739551)
Well Iranian STATE TV was quick to blame Israel which probably means that this was an internal Iranian issue!

...and these were academics anyway, not actually clear they were even involved.

Another pile of crap from the SN Crap Master!

According to the former British Ambassador to Tehran, he reckons it was Mossad.

Now, let me think, who knows more, Tony de Knowitall, or the former British Ambassador...hmm...difficult one that. :Whatever_

JTaylor 01 December 2010 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742577)

Evening, Asif.

He did call you dumb, but he didn't get the thread closed. All you have to do is have a look at it and you'll see.

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 9742611)
Evening, Asif.

He did call you dumb, but he didn't get the thread closed. All you have to do is have a look at it and you'll see.

Hi James,

I know that. Couldn't resist having a dig at him over it. His threads have really created a bad feeling here, as far as I can see and he has a lot of peoples' backs up. But I think that is what he wants.

I say delete all his threads and him! I don't see that he 'contributes' to the community.

tony de wonderful 01 December 2010 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742599)
Tony, you really are genuinely stupid. When did I say anything about 'Jewish' people? I don't think so. You never actually thought to stop and ask me to explain myself, you just jumped down my throat playing the 'Anti-Semitic' card.

And not all Jews are Semites. Did it occur to you that I might be Semitic myself? No, because you are too thick to even know what that phrase you love to use actually means.

It is a lovely way to stop people, who rightly criticise the illegal and despicable acts of the State of Israel, by invoking some sort of Nazi association.

Your overuse of the term, when you don't even know what it means, is disgusting.

I know what it means literally and what a 'semite' is but this is semantics, it is a word used to describe anti-jewish prejudice and hate in practice and by historical convention.

Substitute my use of anti-semitism for anti-jewish then if it suits you pedantic sensibilities. It was all I meant.

Nazi anti-semitism was never anything BUT anti-jewish. They didn't have issues with all 'semites'.

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742599)
I've called you an Islamophobe once, with a fair bit of evidence to back it up. You've called me Anti Semitic about a hundred times, with no proof whatsoever.

You used no evidence whatsoever.

But ask yourself what 'Islamophobe' actually means?

If one fears Islamic blasphemy laws is that 'Islamophobia'?

tony de wonderful 01 December 2010 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742602)
So, Peter Oborne was just making it up? Did you bother to do any research? Oh I forgot, you're too stupid!

I replied to your post on this in the old thread with a counter-argument.

The fact you ignored it and bleat on about this program like it was some proof of something ad infinitum, makes me thing maybe you just have an anti-Israel agenda (actually you do given your above post) and don't care to actually debate.

tony de wonderful 01 December 2010 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742606)
According to the former British Ambassador to Tehran, he reckons it was Mossad.

He must be right then...:rolleyes:

JTaylor 01 December 2010 01:10 AM

I'm anti-semantic. :smug:

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9742617)
I know what it means literally and what a 'semite' is but this is semantics, it is a word used to describe anti-jewish prejudice and hate in practice and by historical convention.

Substitute my use of anti-semitism for anti-jewish then if it suits you pedantic sensibilities. It was all I meant.

Nazi anti-semitism was never anything BUT anti-jewish. They didn't have issues with all 'semites'.

You used no evidence whatsoever.

But ask yourself what 'Islamophobe' actually means?

If one fears Islamic blasphemy laws is that 'Islamophobia'?

Bloody hell Tony! When did I make an anti Jewish comment? I have Jewish friends FFS! Your stupidity is only compounded by your idiocy!

Did it even occurr to you that I might be Jewish, one of the Neturei Karta for instance?

As for evidence, are you kidding? Let me think...perhaps about the last 1,700 posts you have made in the two minutes that you have been a member of SN, which has been incessant ranting on about Islam and nothing else?

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9742619)
I replied to your post on this in the old thread with a counter-argument.

The fact you ignored it and bleat on about this program like it was some proof of something ad infinitum, makes me thing maybe you just have an anti-Israel agenda (actually you do given your above post) and don't care to actually debate.

What counter arguement? The one where you bleated about it not being the only lobby and basically couldn't be bothered to get off your arse to look for something all on your own?

I even told you where to look so you could actually see for yourself, instead of a) just taking my word for it. b) dismissing evidence and facts with a little wave of your hand.

AsifScoob 01 December 2010 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 9742620)
He must be right then...:rolleyes:

Compared to you? I would say his fresh, steaming, turd he layed this morning before his radio interview knows more than you!

You have no evidence for anything you say, no reference, not even anecdotal, nothing.

JTaylor 01 December 2010 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742622)

Did it even occurr to you that I might be Jewish, one of the Neturei Karta for instance?

Are you?

tony de wonderful 01 December 2010 01:43 AM

Bloody hell Tony! When did I make an anti Jewish comment? I have Jewish friends FFS! Your stupidity is only compounded by your idiocy!

If you can't see that blaming Islamic extremism on a cabal of jews (lobbyists) and Israel is not just old fashioned anti-semitism rebadged you are either stupid or a liar. It's the same old scapegoating of old, just you think it is intelligent to do this for some reason because the Guardian plays the mood music.

Israel never created modern Islamism and it's violant acolytes, it does not cause them or create the driver, yes it is a justification for their cause but so are many things...the crusades, French burka ban, western capitalism, Bosnia, Kashmir, cartoons...anything that can be used to paint a victimhood narrative and draw global politics down into local politics no matter how absurd. If it is not one thing it is the other.

Even if Israel was the demon you want it to be, you still can't explain logically why it compels say a Brit of Pakistani origin to strap a bomb to himself and blow up a tube station. Someone born into an environment which has NOTHING to do with any oppression of the Palestinians....where that conflict is nothing but an abstract.

As for evidence, are you kidding? Let me think...perhaps about the last 1,700 posts you have made in the two minutes that you have been a member of SN, which has been incessant ranting on about Islam and nothing else?

Ok so volume is evidence of whatever you are accusing me of with no other evidence?

tony de wonderful 01 December 2010 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by AsifScoob (Post 9742625)
What counter arguement? The one where you bleated about it not being the only lobby and basically couldn't be bothered to get off your arse to look for something all on your own?

I even told you where to look so you could actually see for yourself, instead of a) just taking my word for it. b) dismissing evidence and facts with a little wave of your hand.

Evidence of what? A Lobby at work?

Wow, stop the world!

There is a lobby and it is at work.

UNIQUE!