Default Crash for Cash

What a bunch of to55ers

£44 per year on my insurance ensures that these people have a good life

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11044315
Old 21 August 2010, 09:07 AM
fatscoobfella1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Birmingham,Bradford,Blackburn and Manchester were the hotsposts it said on the news this morning....

Hmmmmm.......Wonder what is causing these accident blackspots ???

Last edited by fatscoobfella1; 21 August 2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 21 August 2010, 09:08 AM
JonMc
Scooby Senior

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Freeloaders
Old 21 August 2010, 09:27 AM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

I'm tempted to put a dashboard camera in....

...but then again it may get me into more trouble that it stops
Old 21 August 2010, 09:32 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

If any of these fcukwits tried this on with my son in the car they would not be alive to collect the payout. This happened to my exes uncle a couple of times in Bradford and he was found to be at fault both times Yet when he was rear ended the ownwer of the car got off because his brother was driving it at the time and he had gone back to Pakistan apparently.
Old 21 August 2010, 09:52 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This appears to be almost exclusively perpertrated by people of Asian origin, that isnt me being "a racist", its a fact, no progess will be made until this is identified and dealt with, rather than just paying out, the insurance companies need to get proper investigation done and then refuse insurance to any individual deemed to be involved in these activities, they share information so it should be easy, bugger human rights and civil liberties these people are deliberately targetting vulnerable people.

It is only a matter of time before they kill someone, not the accident but would you want your pregnant partner or elderley granparents subjected to that, my grandad is hanging up his keys this year as he is 89 but I know this happening would probably kill him.

We need to identify that this is a certain section of society, target them and stop this without it just being used as an excuse to indulge our prejudices.

I propose that if it happens to you, just call the Police, straight away, do not give any details until they are there and dont whatever you do use any racial slurs however upset, they will claim you did anyway by the sound of it, get witnesses.

These guys ar making a living out of this, there are solicitors that almost exclusively deal with this, in the way the goverment is shaking up the benefits system to flush out the scroungers, the spotlight needs to be put on these fraudsters.
Old 21 August 2010, 10:23 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
This appears to be almost exclusively perpertrated by people of Asian origin, that isnt me being "a racist", its a fact, no progess will be made until this is identified and dealt with, rather than just paying out, the insurance companies need to get proper investigation done and then refuse insurance to any individual deemed to be involved in these activities, they share information so it should be easy, bugger human rights and civil liberties these people are deliberately targetting vulnerable people.

It is only a matter of time before they kill someone, not the accident but would you want your pregnant partner or elderley granparents subjected to that, my grandad is hanging up his keys this year as he is 89 but I know this happening would probably kill him.

We need to identify that this is a certain section of society, target them and stop this without it just being used as an excuse to indulge our prejudices.

I propose that if it happens to you, just call the Police, straight away, do not give any details until they are there and dont whatever you do use any racial slurs however upset, they will claim you did anyway by the sound of it, get witnesses.

These guys ar making a living out of this, there are solicitors that almost exclusively deal with this, in the way the goverment is shaking up the benefits system to flush out the scroungers, the spotlight needs to be put on these fraudsters.
Going on the reports I've seen in the press or media I have to agree with your first comment. It does seem to be a majority asian led "organisation".

£12million Is there no regulatory measures in places to check stuff like this
Old 21 August 2010, 10:34 AM
Wish
Scooby Regular

OT a little
My son and wife watch a program on one of the sky channels called Passport control, or something like that. Its about customs in Newzealand, talk about calling a spade a spade.
They take no shyte over there like here......

Just highlights how namby pamby this country has got itself into
Old 21 August 2010, 10:37 AM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

I drove through islamabradford last week what a hole of a place that is. Pulled up just off the M62 and rung my insurance company up just to make sure I was covered to drive through the sh1thole
Old 21 August 2010, 10:39 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

COB, it does seem this way, I worked in IT at the Police for ten years so I spoke to a lot of coppers and despite the premise that all coppers are racists I didnt find that was the case, I remember speaking to one wise old copper who was on cheque and card fraud said he dealt with 90 percent Asian suspects but he said its their "thing", the white guys tend to be the car thiefs and drunken fighters and the black guys tend to be the ones committing street robbery, not racist just a statement of his observations, a criminal is a criminal whatever race, creed or colour.
Old 21 August 2010, 10:49 AM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

Originally Posted by J4CKO

Ill be blunt, its asians that do it

Ive heard stories of them hiring a mini bus to take 16 of them to some mosque in another town and they pay some smack head 100 quid to drive into the back of the minibus and all 16 of them claim for injuries!

I would say deport the lot of them but most of the scummy ******* were born here!

It needs stopping now

How come cheshire is rife with dvla vans and vosa checkpoints when they would get a MUCH better hit ratio in bradford, for example!

Any place that shows a trend like this happening should have a swarm of traffic plod all over the roads, but pro active policing costs money and yields little in the way of fines to hand out meaning less donut money for the filth so it will never happen!
Old 21 August 2010, 11:08 AM
Jaybird-UK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8WRX
Ill be blunt, its asians that do it
How can you say that??

Earlier this month two men, 35-year-old Rehan Javed and his brother Rezwan, 33, from Burnley in Lancashire, were convicted of running a £12m scam.
their Nissan Micra and his black Lexus - were barely dented. But the driver of the other vehicle, Abdullah Ahmed, made a claim for thousands of pounds in personal injuries, vehicle repairs and storage.
Kabir Hussain arranged for a vehicle to hit his Nissan Micra before claiming he had been in an accident and suffered whiplash, along with two other passengers.
Mohammed Patel was jailed for four and half years in 2008 after he admitted being involved in more than 90 of the staged crashes.
Old 21 August 2010, 11:09 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

It is mainly due to the uncontrolled immigration that allowed anybody to enter the country with no checks on their background so we were bound to get a large criminal element in the country.

The other factor is the extreme PC attitude towards immigrants which protects them from effective penalties should they ever actually get caught by the police. I understand that the police are so frightened of being accused of racial attitudes if they arrest an immigrant that they will avoid it at all costs. This was reported by a police chief.

This sort of thing cannot be allowed to continue if we want to live in a well ordered society, backing off and letting them get away with it will manufacture an impossible burden in the future.

Les
Old 21 August 2010, 11:15 AM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

This happened to me recently and wrote my golf off.
Eastern Europeans, they tried to invent other passengers afterwards but I had taken photos of everyone sitting in the car, so the investigation team are using those and seemed quite happy that they had the pics.
Might help stop just one fraudulent claim hopefully.
Old 21 August 2010, 11:26 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Thumbs up

This lot were on the BBC this morning... already have a pile of convictions against the fraudsters.... contact them if you have an incident like those already described...

http://www.insurancefraudbureau.org/

They're like the insurance version of the A Team.....
Old 21 August 2010, 11:50 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

What these fraudsters tend to pick on are people who are single mums or elderly people, people who are less likely to cause them any issues.
Thats a little stretched....anyone had a single mum crash into them? Flippin' heck....everything was at fault except her (although single mums are terrible for tailgating, especially in the wet/ice ).

As for the ethnic origin of the curlprits. I hate to say, but it is true. Not by immigrants though, many are British born now, second or third generation from their immigrant parents. I do believe however the insurace industry fueled this problem by laying down and allowing the "Blame=Claim" culture to become such an ingrained part of the insurance industry.

The other problem round here is alot of ethnics simply can't drive, nor take any personal responsibility to anyone outside of their community. There are plenty of fraud cases going round where a provisional driver pays someone else to take the driving test on their behalf. So what we have is someone driving a car who shouldn't be. Naturally they crash, but in any case they will deny being at fault at any chance (they've lied from the point of getting their licence, so why stop at there?).

There is a rife issue with insurance fraud too, where one person is insured to drive a car, but in fact several or more people share driving it, but assume the idendity of the insured driver.

It all interlinks to a culture and community that doesn't do enough to condemn it, and turns a blind eye in the belief that its ok and not immoral so long as it doesn't directly affect their own community. When you have a culture that accepts fraud and liars, then what we have is something no better than a load of pikeys.

At least with a Pikey you know they aren't insured or licenced...or taxed.....or MOT'd...., no income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee.

Last edited by ALi-B; 21 August 2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 21 August 2010, 11:59 AM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
This lot were on the BBC this morning... already have a pile of convictions against the fraudsters.... contact them if you have an incident like those already described...

http://www.insurancefraudbureau.org/

They're like the insurance version of the A Team.....
Ah, cheers for that
Old 21 August 2010, 01:25 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

+1

Les
Old 21 August 2010, 01:31 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

My uncle was knocked off his motobike by some Asian guys in a Merc, they drove off leaving him wth a broken collar bone, the Asian doctor asked about it and the origin of the culprits, my uncle was cagey due to the doctor being Asian as well but the doctor said that he expected it was Asian guys and expressed disgust at the way young Asian men behave nowadays and apologised on their behalf, an Asian guy at work is the same, completely scathing about how his "brothers" behave so its not all Asian people and a lot really dont like it either.

An Asian freind came round the other day, she noted she had a tyre on her car that looked a bit flat so I offered to put some air in it, bother front tyres were down to the wire, not sure is that is a female thing though !

Its not like other groups are perfect but this really needs targetting, £44 on my premiumm to fund big tellies and Mercs for half of Bradford, no thanks !
Old 21 August 2010, 01:31 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

My uncle was knocked off his motobike by some Asian guys in a Merc, they drove off leaving him wth a broken collar bone, the Asian doctor asked about it and the origin of the culprits, my uncle was cagey due to the doctor being Asian as well but the doctor said that he expected it was Asian guys and expressed disgust at the way young Asian men behave nowadays and apologised on their behalf, an Asian guy at work is the same, completely scathing about how his "brothers" behave so its not all Asian people and a lot really dont like it either.

An Asian freind came round the other day, she noted she had a tyre on her car that looked a bit flat so I offered to put some air in it, bother front tyres were down to the wire, not sure is that is a female thing though !

Its not like other groups are perfect but this really needs targetting, £44 on my premiumm to fund big tellies and Mercs for half of Bradford, no thanks !
Old 21 August 2010, 02:05 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ALi-B
Thats a little stretched....anyone had a single mum crash into them? Flippin' heck....everything was at fault except her (although single mums are terrible for tailgating, especially in the wet/ice ).

As for the ethnic origin of the curlprits. I hate to say, but it is true. Not by immigrants though, many are British born now, second or third generation from their immigrant parents. I do believe however the insurace industry fueled this problem by laying down and allowing the "Blame=Claim" culture to become such an ingrained part of the insurance industry.

The other problem round here is alot of ethnics simply can't drive, nor take any personal responsibility to anyone outside of their community. There are plenty of fraud cases going round where a provisional driver pays someone else to take the driving test on their behalf. So what we have is someone driving a car who shouldn't be. Naturally they crash, but in any case they will deny being at fault at any chance (they've lied from the point of getting their licence, so why stop at there?).

There is a rife issue with insurance fraud too, where one person is insured to drive a car, but in fact several or more people share driving it, but assume the idendity of the insured driver.

It all interlinks to a culture and community that doesn't do enough to condemn it, and turns a blind eye in the belief that its ok and not immoral so long as it doesn't directly affect their own community. When you have a culture that accepts fraud and liars, then what we have is something no better than a load of pikeys.

At least with a Pikey you know they aren't insured or licenced...or taxed.....or MOT'd...., no income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee.
Excellent post.

Oh wait, you're a mod, you ain't allowed an excellent post
Old 21 August 2010, 02:07 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luminous
I'm tempted to put a dashboard camera in....

...but then again it may get me into more trouble that it stops
Good idea the ones I have seen before only take a picture / save so much time before and after an accident so it will only be that bit that is relevant.

Originally Posted by Xx-IAN-xX
I drove through islamabradford last week what a hole of a place that is. Pulled up just off the M62 and rung my insurance company up just to make sure I was covered to drive through the sh1thole
LoL. Ian

Originally Posted by Torquemada
This happened to me recently and wrote my golf off.
Eastern Europeans, they tried to invent other passengers afterwards but I had taken photos of everyone sitting in the car, so the investigation team are using those and seemed quite happy that they had the pics.
Might help stop just one fraudulent claim hopefully.
I think that may be the wise option especially these days as most phones have cameras on them and from the pics you can prove the weather, location and who was involved and even video the other party running around at the scene to prove no whip lash etc.
Old 21 August 2010, 02:36 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

My sister was a witness in a case like this a few years ago. She was two cars back from a Nissan full of asian youfs that kept stopping suddenly for no apparent reason, obviously trying to get the woman in the car immediately behind to hit them

She obviously suspected something because she backed of a bit, until the got to a set of lights on red. Apparently fed up of failing to get rear-ended, the driver decided to reverse into the woman, at which point all four of them jumped out of the car and started haranguing the poor woman insisting that she'd hit them
My sister, not being what you'd call a wallflower immediaely called the police, then jumped out and got stuck in!
As soon as they realised their scam wasn't working, the scummers did try to get back in their car and do one, but fortunately the rozzers were on the ball that day and turned up sharpish
Apparently in the aftermath of all this, it was only because of pressure from the insurance company that they got prosecuted, the CPS tried at every opportunity to bury it

Originally Posted by Xx-IAN-xX
I work in Ashton-under-Lyne, the driving standards of the inhabitants scare the **** out of me
Old 21 August 2010, 02:52 PM
jura11
Scooby Regular

This happen in every country,if you look on other figures from other countries you will see raise fraudulent insurance claims...This is not phenomenon of UK alone,this is new main business for some ba5tards or other *****...
In some EU countries in every crash is evolved police,why not here?
Old 21 August 2010, 05:21 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Yes, my wife was warned about this in Italy, to be honest they dont seem to need to invent accidents, they have enough !
Old 21 August 2010, 06:24 PM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

Wink

im putting your premiums up lol, check out my new hair style innit

Old 21 August 2010, 06:36 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

This happened to me over a year ago in Keighley (bradford area) - car left roundabout and stopped in the road just round a blind bend so i ended up running into the back of it.
As soon as it happened 4 asians got out all with a mobile stuck to their ear? the driver was unconcered about the damage to his shed (scraped bumper, cracked light lens) and all were only interested in my vans insurance details.
My works insurance got a letter from their solicitor (not their insurance) within 2 days with all 4 claiming for wiplash !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21 August 2010, 06:37 PM
TheVoices
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Isn't the person in Luckos post the guy from the original 'Hills Have Eyes' ?

Or the result of what happens when cousins are allowed to marry ?

Last edited by TheVoices; 21 August 2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 21 August 2010, 06:58 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Theres a YamYam, if Ive ever seen one!

Old 21 August 2010, 07:47 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

he needs to phone home....

Quick Reply: Crash for Cash